• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Meet Buzz in NYC April 15

Guys,

After today's meeting on campus, I think we should all turn down the rhetoric a little. When [Redacted] comes up here to NYC, we will welcome him with open arms. The rest of you should stop acting like children - this is just a game.

We love you Jeffrey. Be ours forever...

- LF

Yep keep doing this and [Redacted] will really show up. Right now it's 50/50 at best. Keep going and it will be zero.

I don't think anyone really cares if he shows up or not.

Nothing to add at this time other than to say (1) I just registered for this event, (2) am happy to pose a not-so-softball-ish question, and (3) am fully in favor of inebriating myself with any fellow boards before/during/after this once-in-a-lifetime "event."

"Thanks for being here, Coach. After three difficult seasons, I'm sure it's difficult for you to stay positive, especially when you must be so ashamed of yourself and the way you've bungled essentially every aspect of your job, from recruiting and game coaching to press conferences and ticket sales. What kind of success will you need next season to keep you from resigning in total disgrace?"

IF they have a microphone, that is a pretty big if, they'll likely have a guy hold whilst you speak into it. They do this so if you turn negative, they pull the mic away to cut you off. Try and nonchalantly get the mic during your question.

Actually many people would like to asked him questions.

Actually many people want to throw shit at him. If he shows up, do you really think anyone will have an opportunity to ask him a legitimate question about his horrible tenure thus far at Wake?

Actually many people want to throw shit at him. If he shows up, do you really think anyone will have an opportunity to ask him a legitimate question about his horrible tenure thus far at Wake?

Reminds me of Blutarsky's GPA in Animal House- .000

I don't personally know one Wake fan who wants [Redacted] to coach here next year.

While wanting a new coach very much, I will offer this: At the ND party in Chicago the night before the game, the one couple I asked was all in favor of Buzz. At the Deacon breakfast last Sunday, the one couple I asked (locals) were also in favor. Very small sample, but my thinking developed to - In general it seems to me that if you are local, Wake is a major contributor to the economy and offers employment and other benefits. Locals who dont really live and die Wake athletics simply want to support the local college (whatever name) in the community. If you are a big time contributor on a first name basis with the admin at Wake with related priviledges... you simply support whatever the admin wants. No big deal. You just dont make waves around a nice dinner table when the host makes it so pleasant. Add to that that superior academic achievement can be very intoxicating.

Back