• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Meet Buzz in NYC April 15

Saw him in DC last year. He got a bunch of softballs. Someone said he got a standing ovation recently at an event in Winston.

There was video of a Winston event after Clemson blew our doors off. Everybody loved him.

Who are these people?

Seriously I feel like we are in the God Damn Truman show or something. We are all in a reality show in which common sense is thrown out and whatever should occur the opposite happens in regards to our Athletic Department. There are maybe 500 people not in the know and everyone is just watching us and laughing. Meanwhile paid actors continue to be BuzzIn. Now obviously the producer of this show is DV7 who started this board as a gateway to our thoughts and opinions as we continue to be trolled.

I don't personally know one Wake fan who wants [Redacted] to coach here next year.

I hear they're changing April Fool's day to the 15th this year.

or

Isnt this event more appropriate for April Fool's day?

(Can't decide which I like better)

Seriously I feel like we are in the God Damn Truman show or something. We are all in a reality show in which common sense is thrown out and whatever should occur the opposite happens in regards to our Athletic Department. There are maybe 500 people not in the know and everyone is just watching us and laughing. Meanwhile paid actors continue to be BuzzIn. Now obviously the producer of this show is DV7 who started this board as a gateway to our thoughts and opinions as we continue to be trolled.

I like to think of it as North Korea.

You guys should round up a bunch of homeless people and pay them to show up at this event

I often think of this as well - especially while I have a game streaming on firstrowsports - wasting my night watching us get blown out by 20. I start looking around my room trying to find the hidden cameras. I think I'm in the first steps of paranoia.

You guys should round up a bunch of homeless people and pay them to show up at this event

Only if they all dress up in toilet costumes

toilet-costume-4344lar.jpg

If anyone wants to "meet" [Redacted] in NYC, the absolutely worst thing to do is to act tough here. If people want [Redacted] to show, SHUT UP about what you would do if you were there....

After the ads, etc., we know they are watching this board.

Do you actually think they will send him if they think a lynch mob will be waiting?

Not to worry. I heard there will be an armed guard and a metal detector there.

OK, I take this as a challenge. I live in NY and can easily make this event. I'm old, but I'm also 6'5" and 245 lbs (more fat and less muscle than it used to be, but nevertheless . . .).

Let's have a contest for who can come up with the rudest damn question for bzzz. Post it here and the winner can be selected by consensus of the boards. My part is that I'll promise to walk right up and ask him the winning question. I'm pretty sure that even at my geriatric age I can defend myself if he takes offense.

Have at it, boys (and girls).

Yep keep doing this and [Redacted] will really show up. Right now it's 50/50 at best. Keep going and it will be zero.

WE NEED A SECRET CODE SO RON WON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE PLANNING!!!!!

Ecklehay EffJay in EwNay Orkyay ItyCay.

They'll never know it's coming.

Last edited:
OK, I take this as a challenge. I live in NY and can easily make this event. I'm old, but I'm also 6'5" and 245 lbs (more fat and less muscle than it used to be, but nevertheless . . .).

Let's have a contest for who can come up with the rudest damn question for bzzz. Post it here and the winner can be selected by consensus of the boards. My part is that I'll promise to walk right up and ask him the winning question. I'm pretty sure that even at my geriatric age I can defend myself if he takes offense.

Have at it, boys (and girls).
The usual format is networking session, planned program, and Q&A. I'd wait for Q&A to ask when you have attention of the whole audience to really see him squirm.

If you can, get there early for networking to hear him personally deliver the canned message of the evening. Bz light up like a Christmas tree when I told him I was from Florida because it allowed him to jump right to his talking about spending time under Pat Riley in Miami.

We should get multiple folks there. Print out letters of resignation to Wellman. Ask Bzz for an autograph. $$$$$$

Back