• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Meet the Bagman: How to buy college football players

I doubt it. The part about the geographical layout of a state screams Tuscaloosa and/or Auburn, Montgomery and Birmingham.

I doubt it. The part about the geographical layout of a state screams Tuscaloosa and/or Auburn, Montgomery and Birmingham.

It's one of the Bama schools. Gut feeling. Plus they've both been good lately so it makes sense.

Good point.

The bordertown comments also probably refer to Memphis (Ole Miss/UT) or the Mobile/Pensacola area (Bama, Auburn & FSU).

Or maybe the Texarkana area. Did I mention that SEC football and geography are two of my favorite things in the world?

Great article. My gut feeling is it's a UT booster. Geographical stuff makes sense and his comment about the losing head coach who took the lords name on vain makes me think of Dooley. Boosters hated his ass.

Makes me think of how Auburn ran Chizik off. UT has no instate rival who will get down in the mud with them.

Great article. My gut feeling is it's a UT booster. Geographical stuff makes sense and his comment about the losing head coach who took the lords name on vain makes me think of Dooley. Boosters hated his ass.

I gotta think that Dooley was much more of a church boy than Lane or Butch.

Back