• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mega Millions at $400 million (cash option $216 million)- 3 things you'll buy

a house in SF. a house in Tahoe. a house in Sonoma.

each with a dope office that i use to invest/surf the boards.

Oh yeah and I'd buy a billboard right outside of RJ's house and just constantly troll him

1) some sort of super swanky private jet membership
2) wouldn't buy this right away, but eventually a sick ass house somewhere on the ocean (need to shop around)
3) i feel like you gotta blow some cash on a stupidly expensive car if you win the lotto; something weird like a pagani

pagani-huayra-xl.jpg

First off, I would retire at the ripe old age of 31.

1. Buy a house (also buy my folks a house and set them up to retire as well as my sister and her family)
2. I would establish a scholarship at Wake for poor kids from rural areas in NC.
3. Donate enough money to Wake to rename the Joel (court or whatever) the Jeff [Redacted] Sucks Court.

I'd buy Bobstackfan a white noise machine and superhacker to make sure his conversations and internet connections couldn't be spied on by the NSA.

2 chicks at the same time...in outer space.

a can say a stupid expensive car would not be a purchase. maybe a tesla, but nothing outrageous.

1. My dream house on the beach. I'd probably buy 2 or 3 waterfront lots and built a fucking huge house with a theater and a CrossFit gym.
2. Probably and SUV and a Lamborghini Aventador
3. I'd donate a shitload to Wake to get a suite at BB&T and at the Joel for life transferable to at least my great great grandchildren. I assume this would get me naming rights to the Coliseum which I would name after myself.

The rest I would invest and probably open several high end CrossFit gyms.

what exactly does a "high end" crossfit gym entail? are the boulders made of gold?

1. Take care of the kids and family for life.
2. Set up outreach programs promoting science and technology careers for low income local kids.
3. Fund some baller ass research on anything I feel is important.
4. Set up scholarships for students from my church, local kids, and kids from eastern NC.

1. New House
2. Leica M9 w/50mm f/0.95 Noctilux
3. Invest

Plenty of other crap too, of course, but those are definitely 3 things on the list.

I think I'd rather skip the jet pass in favor of flying first/business; gotta be a) cheaper (right?) b)more convenient for international travel (?) and c) you'd get tons of miles out of it which would in turn provide additional benefits for status.

a) irrelevant with that amount
b) large jets have plenty of range with no stops
c) large jets are status

1. Bzz out

2. 2 chicks same time

3. HUGE diamond for the future Mrs. for letting me do 2 chicks at same time
From the Vanessa Bryant collection...

Back