• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mega Millions at $400 million (cash option $216 million)- 3 things you'll buy

1. Bzz out

2. 2 chicks same time

3. HUGE diamond for the future Mrs. for letting me do 2 chicks at same time

i'm sure she'd be thrilled to have a gigantic reminder of the time you were unfaithful with 2 prostitutes.

Nick Saban for a three years as a college football coach.

1. Take care of the kids and family for life.
2. Set up outreach programs promoting science and technology careers for low income local kids.
3. Fund some baller ass research on anything I feel is important.
4. Set up scholarships for students from my church, local kids, and kids from eastern NC.

What type of ass research are we talking about here?

1. Colonial style mansion and farm in the mountains with hired help to run it
2. Large yacht with crew to travel the world
3. Build my own archaeology lab and basically turn myself into the next Robert Ballard but I would look for stuff on land too.
4. Become Wake's version of T. Boone Pickens

1) Set up investment an investment fund to manage the money. Even at a five percent return that's $10.8MM per year. Live off of that and make charitable gifts.

2) Buy a couple of houses in various locales (beach, lake, mountain, etc) that need to be renovated and spend my days doing that. Hopefully with my new friend, Nicole Curtis.

Fleet of vehicles (truck, Tahoe, some type of luxury sedan)

1. House(s).
2. All of the bikes.
3. Jet pass, but agreed that lcd brings up a decent point with the first/business class thing. I might just do that. I know this sounds ridiculous, but I kind of like airports/traveling/flying.

I'd build a golf course that only I could ever play on and I'd pay Luke from the OC to be my caddy

i would get on the boards and tell everyone i won the prize and then not donate any money

i would get on the boards and tell everyone i won the prize and then not donate any money

This. I'm sure I'd find some philanthropic projects, but fuck just giving it away to other random organizations.

I'd buy some property in the city and maybe by the ocean or up by Tahoe and deck out the kitchens. Then I'd get a jet card. That's probably it.

The absurdly expensive car thing is a total waste, even by stupidly wealthy person standards.

This. I'm sure I'd find some philanthropic projects, but fuck just giving it away to other random organizations.

I'd buy some property in the city and maybe by the ocean or up by Tahoe and deck out the kitchens. Then I'd get a jet card. That's probably it.

The absurdly expensive car thing is a total waste, even by stupidly wealthy person standards.

meh, i mean if you win that kind of dough why not just waste a bit on something absurdly stupid.

Because even the supperrich buy those cars, drive them twice, and are like, "well, I regret this purchase"

If the owners of those cars were all like, "THIS IS AMAZING I LOVE THIS CAR," I'd probably be cool with it

Because even the supperrich buy those cars, drive them twice, and are like, "well, I regret this purchase"

If the owners of those cars were all like, "THIS IS AMAZING I LOVE THIS CAR," I'd probably be cool with it

some would say the same about a really sweet decked out kitchen.

some would, but I'd say there's no way the satisfaction rates are even moderately comparable

I will say that Buckets might get more use out of a silly car in LA because it's a car town and image is everything there

when i see a sweet car i'm impressed with the car but rarely the person driving it

*shrug*

Phan, do you have a hotline that we can use to call to know how to make the best life decisions?

Example:

Phan, should I watch sons of anarchy?

No. That show sucks. You must be a moron.

Phan, should I use my $216MM lottery winnings to upgrade my kitchen?

No that's stupid. What a waste of money.

actually... i take back the ridic car. i'd want to buy a hovercraft.

Back