• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Men's Golf

Just can't get over the fact tgat we have the top men and woman player in the country great time to be a Wake fan

FWIW a very accomplished friend of mine will be attending Wake in a few years for golf. He and his family really liked Coach Haas during the process. They turned down offers from Auburn, UVA, and Clemson.

If you read Will's quotes after his round yesterday you have to feel good about having Haas as our coach.

Read carefully .... Will uses words like "great" and "team" and "helped" to describe going through his round yesterday with his coach.

That should make us all take a breath and know we are in good hands.

Crazy that with the basketball and volleyball and football and soccer and tennis and all the other coaching changes over the past five or ten years we are so well-coached across the board.

Great time to be a Deacon!

What a great time to be a Wake fan .. the best female golfer in the country, the best male golfer in the country and three of the final 16 in the men's tennis draw.

Great baseball team just won a game in the acc tournament as well.

Can it get any better?

Yeah, we could do that in sports people care about.

What a great time to be a Wake fan .. the best female golfer in the country, the best male golfer in the country and three of the final 16 in the men's tennis draw.

Great baseball team just won a game in the acc tournament as well.

Can it get any better?

We don't have the best male golfer in the country. Pump the brakes a bit.

nope not at all but he's a player with a bright future.
doubt he and Paul stick around next year but I hope they do

Oh I agree. I think he's going to make the transition to pro golf pretty easily.

Zalatoris is absolutely coming back. Haven't heard anything about McBride.

We don't have the best male golfer in the country. Pump the brakes a bit.

Kid from out west got the hogan award for best us amateur and Zalatoris was ahead of him by a wide margin before today's round. Don't know how they will end up but everyone knows Will is better than that guy.

Great to have the best male and female college golfer playing for the Deacs.

deaconbd is clearly a parody and/or troll, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. It's extremely pathetic the amount of effort he puts into the schitck. He gets off on trying to annoy others and act superior.

Ignore function doesn't work on my mobile but that's the best recommendations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kid from out west got the hogan award for best us amateur and Zalatoris was ahead of him by a wide margin before today's round. Don't know how they will end up but everyone knows Will is better than that guy.

Probably old news but the Hogan award winner McNealy from Stanford finished 5 over so our guy Will dusted him by 6 strokes. Glad to see Wil bears the supposed best player in the country when he doesn't have his best stuff.

Bless your heart.

don't know if Will is trying to qualify on June 5 for the US open or not but if so let's hope he plays as well as he did last time around or a little better ...

don't know if Will is trying to qualify on June 5 for the US open or not but if so let's hope he plays as well as he did last time around or a little better ...

He's playing in the Lakewood, TX sectional.

Seems like a bot, or more likely someone trying to impersonate one.

folks are always so complimentary but I have to admit .... this one made me blush ...

An Internet Bot, also known as web robot, WWW robot or simply bot, is a software application that runs automated tasks over the Internet. Typically, bots perform tasks that are both simple and structurally repetitive, at a much higher rate than would be possible for a human alone.

Back