• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MIA: WFU TEs

Chill22

Reaction score
3 games in the books this season. 54 completed passes in 180 minutes of play.

0 Completions to a TE.

The more things change...

We do not have enough imagination to use TEs.

Not that it much matters, but I was under the impression we ran out of tight ends in the pre-season.

We did our starting te is a walk on and I recall him dropping at least one or two passes.

I know Bohannon is listed as FB, but he has been lining up at TE, so however many catches he has this year is how many catches i would consider our TE's catches we have this year. Definately playing TE/FB hybrid

And we keep recruiting them, two commited for 2013, and I think we have 2 true fresmen. Why?

And we keep recruiting them, two commited for 2013, and I think we have 2 true fresmen. Why?

We need D-linemen after the D-linemen are moved to the OL.

I know Bohannon is listed as FB, but he has been lining up at TE, so however many catches he has this year is how many catches i would consider our TE's catches we have this year. Definately playing TE/FB hybrid

This ^^ We aren't using a traditional TE this year, largely due to the injuries and to better utilize Tbo.

Isn't our starter someone who walked on the team?

The freshmen should be good. The TE spot is becoming relevant in our offense... but Tobo has been playing it lol.

And yet the Grobelemmings continue to march with their Dear Leader toward the inevitable plunge back into total irrelevance. The game has passed him by! 2.3 million dollars is TOO MUCH for this kind of mediocrity!

Stop saying, "we are Wake Forest; what should we expect?" Instead, recognize that we have significant resources--more, in fact, than many teams which outperform us.

And yet the Grobelemmings continue to march with their Dear Leader toward the inevitable plunge back into total irrelevance. The game has passed him by! 2.3 million dollars is TOO MUCH for this kind of mediocrity!

Stop saying, "we are Wake Forest; what should we expect?" Instead, recognize that we have significant resources--more, in fact, than many teams which outperform us.

Jump in a barrel of battery acid.

Name 5 schools that do more with less than Wake Forest.

What are these significant resources we are not using? Grobe is known nationally for doing more with less so I'm curious what your take is. Maybe if you actually made a post that did not center on 2.3 million. Seriously, do you have that phrase hot keyed on your computer or something?

What resources do we have that teams who outperform us don't? And only include teams from the big 6 conferences. I don't care about Utah's good season every 5 years, or other random good years. How many schools are in a state with 3 other Big 6 conference programs(not including football hotbeds of Texas, Florida, and California)?

The last time I remember us using a traditional TE was Grobe's first year. Macpherson to Ray Thomas. They had one play that gained like 30 yards every time and they used it once or twice every game.

The last time I remember us using a traditional TE was Grobe's first year. Macpherson to Ray Thomas. They had one play that gained like 30 yards every time and they used it once or twice every game.

John Tereshinski played a pretty big role in the '07 and '08 seasons.

So you are saying discard all evidence that confirms your buffoonery? How convenient.

What resources do we have that teams who outperform us don't? And only include teams from the big 6 conferences. I don't care about Utah's good season every 5 years, or other random good years. How many schools are in a state with 3 other Big 6 conference programs(not including football hotbeds of Texas, Florida, and California)?

Back