• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Miami game thread

I thought they were going to run the clock because he was ruled down inbounds. Hence the timeout.

I don't think the clock was running sailor. Looked pretty clearly like he was OOB

Great game. Tanner taking that sack was huge. I know we played way better than I thought we would...lotta heart. But you don't have a realistic chance in a game like this when you take yourself out of scoring position like that.

the clock was going to burn. the clock doesn't always stop when a player goes out of bounds.

Really wish we have tried to score before the half.

idiotic timeout. We just got a 5 minute rest for the replay and the RB went out of bounds stopping the clock. No need for a timeout there.

it's a good to if they said his knee is down in bounds

holy fucking shit
i just realized the timeout. maybe it's the beer that obstructed the observation

why the fuck would you call time out there?????

AND GODDAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fuck you wake for sucking me in

Back