• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Miami game thread

Story of Tanner's career. Just not accurate enough on what should be an easy pass and catch and the WR can't make the difficult but possible catch.

Think I know what watching Romo is like for Dallas fans.

My daughter just learned a new word.

Fuck you Miami. Enjoy getting steamrolled by the Noles next week.

BTW, this game illustrates why it's so foolish to say that having good teams in the ACC benefits Wake. It's just a bigger guarantee that well get fucked when we play them.

Great PLAY CALLING before the big Price sack.

NO running plays.

Second half - 1 or 2 total run plays?

Another great job by Lobo.

Great effort by the whole team. So much for all the predictions of a blow out! Go Deacs!

Miami protected the ball. We've found it near impossible to beat good teams under Grobe when we don't force turnovers

oh well. Not a bad game against a top 10 team. Looking forward to them getting steamrolled by F$U

51579872_Baylor_v_Colorado.jpg

Yeah the whole "played better than we thought before the game" mentality is garbage after seeing the first half of this one. We should have won that, no moral victories here

This year's team is way too good to not go bowling. Big game next week.

Can't let Miami beat us twice, but given our history with such things, I'm not optimistic.

'Cuse has had two weeks to stew over their blowout loss. The omens aren't good

Losing tyree was big. Our other receivers all suck in different ways save camp

Can't let Miami beat us twice, but given our history with such things, I'm not optimistic.

'Cuse has had two weeks to stew over their blowout loss. The omens aren't good

Hmm, makes you wish we took one of two against BC or ULM doesn't it.

Back