• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Miami Game Thread

I watched the game at Mossy's in Clemmons with a group of friends who still don't have power after the ice storm. It was a coin flip to sit in the house with no power and no tv or watch Wake. We did decide the only thing Bzz does well is clap. What a predictable, laughable effort.

Anyone else hearing rumors that Bz will resign tomorrow?

I still think he he resigns Thursday after we get knocked out of the tournament Wednesday, but maybe they've decided to go ahead put him out to pasture.

Now that you mention it, yes I have heard this rumor. Fine by me if so.

Bzz is still Wellman's friend. No way he goes before the tournament.

from tob, fwiw: Sources close to the program say [Redacted] will resign very soon. Could be before weekend is over.

Bz resigns, Battle takes over as interim, players rally and reel off five straight to bring home the hardware. Storybook.

what did he say in post game other than he wants a strap on?

Does this guy look scared to you? He looks ready to strap it on to me. Get ready Irish, a buzzard is lurking.

Makes no sense for him to resign and have an interim coach for the tournament. Let him finish the mess he started and in the same way...

Buzz Out!

Does this guy look scared to you? He looks ready to strap it on to me. Get ready Irish, a buzzard is lurking.

is he reading from a prepared statement?

moonz's 'dan on miami debacle" pre-thread

man, i hate that this clown was our coach for even 1 game

is he narcoleptic? he seems to fall asleep mid-sentence. can you imagine being a player and listening to him drone on? fucking brutal

Bz resigns, Battle takes over as interim, players rally and reel off five straight to bring home the hardware. Storybook.

Marshall comes to Wake and Battle gets the head job at Wichita St.

Back