• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MICHAEL CAMPANARO

Great catch. Awesome way to start his career.

[video]http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000409098/Campanaro-19-yard-touchdown[/video]

Great things happen to good people. Camp has always been one of the good guys, through thick and thin. Hope he has a long and successful career.

Why. Why. Panthers could have got him for almost nothing.

But Tre Boston!

Bump. Just wanna keep Camp on 1st page.

He should be their WR4. Not sure how much far behind Marlon Brown is as the WR3.

I' guessing Camp gets 4 catches this week.

He also made some very nice blocks. Good stuff Mikey Camp.

Yeah, I'm thinking Marlon Brown's days are numbered. He's aight, but he doesn't play ST. Aiken and Camp have made a few catches, have good hands and both play ST pretty well. In addition, Jacoby Jones is dropping a lot of passes and is pressing on ST and trying to return KOs and punts he shouldn't and is either putting the ball on the ground or putting us in bad field position. I see Camp being active more and more as the season goes on.

Back