• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MICHAEL CAMPANARO

Yeah, I'm thinking Marlon Brown's days are numbered. He's aight, but he doesn't play ST. Aiken and Camp have made a few catches, have good hands and both play ST pretty well. In addition, Jacoby Jones is dropping a lot of passes and is pressing on ST and trying to return KOs and punts he shouldn't and is either putting the ball on the ground or putting us in bad field position. I see Camp being active more and more as the season goes on.

Good news is that the Ravens probably get that pick back next year through the deal for McClain.

I would expect Camp and Aiken to get the nod over Brown this week even though Brown is about ready.

He currently leads the team in receptions and yards today.

He's returned a couple punts, too.

6.35 fantasy points.

Camp pulled his hamstring again. Probably out 2 weeks. Damn...

How many hamstring injuries did he have in his career at wake? Atleast 2

On hamstring injuries, once you have one are you're more likely to have another? It doesn't seem like he's getting injuries from coming back too soon so either he's horribly unlucky or he's physically predisposed to having hamstring injuries.

On hamstring injuries, once you have one are you're more likely to have another? It doesn't seem like he's getting injuries from coming back too soon so either he's horribly unlucky or he's physically predisposed to having hamstring injuries.

The last thing you said. I was prone to Quad strains during my college playing days. Could have been due to weak hamstrings and quads having to overcompensate for my hammys blah blah

It is too bad because it looked like he was going to have a breakout game on Sunday. Ravens bloggers were praising him for getting open. He also took over at punt return duty (apparently he pulled the hammy during a return). No one doubts Camp's ability, but this is the reason he fell to the 7th round.

Is Camp playing this weekend?

Jeff Zrebiec ‏@jeffzrebiecsun 2h2 hours ago
Only two players not practicing for Ravens were CB Jimmy Smith (foot) and WR Michael Campanaro (hamstring) who both won't play Sunday.

Jeff Zrebiec ‏@jeffzrebiecsun 2h2 hours ago
Only two players not practicing for Ravens were CB Jimmy Smith (foot) and WR Michael Campanaro (hamstring) who both won't play Sunday.

Damo, can you explain to me why we haven't added another CB to the roster? It's not like any of our several safeties can either cover or tackle well. Why the eff are we going into Pitt and NO with just 2 CBs + Chykie, who is only there for ST - they're terrified to put him in at CB. Why not call up Jacobs or bring back Cox? Smith and Asa ain't playing till December.

Damo, can you explain to me why we haven't added another CB to the roster? It's not like any of our several safeties can either cover or tackle well. Why the eff are we going into Pitt and NO with just 2 CBs + Chykie, who is only there for ST - they're terrified to put him in at CB. Why not call up Jacobs or bring back Cox? Smith and Asa ain't playing till December.

Dunno. Thought they might make a move at the deadline to get some secondary help. They must like Franks, because Brown has been a healthy scratch most of the year. Weird thing about the Steelers game is that the line has been moving the Ravens way. Obviously, Ravens need Sizzle and DOOM to wreak some havoc on the line and Big Ben. Maybe the staff think they can scheme against the secondary weakness? I have no idea, but Steelers seem like a good bet on SNF to me.

Back