• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MICHAEL CAMPANARO

Franks has played okay. I just don't see how you can go into games against Pitt & NO with essentially only 2 healthy CBs on the roster.

Dunno. Thought they might make a move at the deadline to get some secondary help. They must like Franks, because Brown has been a healthy scratch most of the year. Weird thing about the Steelers game is that the line has been moving the Ravens way. Obviously, Ravens need Sizzle and DOOM to wreak some havoc on the line and Big Ben. Maybe the staff think they can scheme against the secondary weakness? I have no idea, but Steelers seem like a good bet on SNF to me.

SHOCKEY BROWN to the rescue.

I think they'll either put Brooks as a corner, or play 3 safeties a lot. They like Hill a lot.

I think they'll either put Brooks as a corner, or play 3 safeties a lot. They like Hill a lot.

Well, except only played like 12 plays last week. And our safety play was awful. No idea what was up with that.

Saw him at the bar last night. Came in and sat down at a table with three gals with another guy, drank some water for like 30 minutes, then peaced with a good looking gal.

Prolly getting a hamstring massage

Saw him at the bar last night. Came in and sat down at a table with three gals with another guy, drank some water for like 30 minutes, then peaced with a good looking gal.

Mike is just such a good dude. The Ravens got so lucky to draft them where they did.

Looks like Mike ran a Toys for Tots collection yesterday. Good on him.

Didn't practice on Wednesday. Listed as Questionable.

Camp is still out with that hammy. Probably won't be back until after their bye week.

He hasn't practiced. Given the depth at WR, makes sense to give him another week if he's iffy.

Back