• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Middle East: Saudis Murder & Dismember Washington Post Contributor

The weapon destroying the plane was a the SA-15 TOR system, unlike the Katyusha rockets fired at the embassies.

Trump is still yapping and escalating the situation.

Last edited:
Also, in the tags. "chuckjewmer will save us!," could not be more racist. Why isn't this gone?

Also, in the tags. "chuckjewmer will save us!," could not be more racist. Why isn't this gone?

Because nobody had reported it until you mentioned it? I personally don't scan the tags on each thread for offensive content.

It appears to be gone now anyway.

I will say this for Trump. He has the most amazing ability to create a gigantic pile of shit, dive headfirst into said pile of shit, swim around in the pile of shit for a couple of days, and then emerge from the pile without shit on his suit. Blows my fucking mind.

I will say this for Trump. He has the most amazing ability to create a gigantic pile of shit, dive headfirst into said pile of shit, swim around in the pile of shit for a couple of days, and then emerge from the pile without shit on his suit. Blows my fucking mind.

Indeed, and even convince some people (stupid people) that he's awesome/competent for averting further disaster.

The trumpshills have been like pigs in that shit for years. They think that’s how the world smells.

what if it actually is "shakira law for america" written in the Black Speech

that'd be great

so yeah...it appears that Trump, after push back about the 4 embassies that were to be targeted by Soleimani, it turns out that there was no imminent threat after all. most of us of logical mind knew this administration was full of shit and only doing this to be re-elected. yet again, we are proven true. there was no imminent threat, so essentially this was just a hit / a murder / a sacrifice. because of this the downed plane is also on Trump.

so congrats Republicans. you fight so hard for abortion right but seem so cool with unnecessary killing once born. those that still support Trump...do over to the State board, we are going to impose an IQ test to post here and clearly you will not make the grade. the good news is that Trump has previously lowered the IQ requirements to get guns, so you have that.

what if it actually is "shakira law for america" written in the Black Speech

that'd be great

I don't know what "shakira law" is, but I do like Shakira.
shakira-post-baby-body-580x8171.jpg

Back