• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Middle East: Saudis Murder & Dismember Washington Post Contributor

Mistake or not, Trump gave them a free shot.

I doubt that’s new. It’s hard to argue that taxpayer interests are truly being served every where our military is spending taxpayer money.

People don’t realize how this guy has made us weaker? Our troops are in harms way and Trump ordered them not to respond.

Respecting the troops! Hiring them out as mercenaries.

Times like this I wish Democrats would just ask “What would Republicans do?” and do it. Republicans pounded Benghazi into everyone’s head. This is far worse. Trump sold out our troops.

Terrorist attacks whether here or in Europe allows him to sell fear and hate that Republicans love having shot straight into their veins.

While others in the GOP are certainly smart enough to see this, I doubt Trump is. He's just an agent of chaos who was probably thinking of his Turkish business interests first, and national security and everything else second (or third, or never.)

Middle East: Saudis Murder & Dismember Washington Post Contributor

Who cares if Trump allows al qeada to execute our allied Kurds as long as Putin gets what he wants.

Back