• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Middle East: Saudis Murder & Dismember Washington Post Contributor

Donald Trump can burn in hell for many things, but especially this. Horrific what he's allowing to happen to one of the only decent groups of people left in the region.

I hope the entire Trump family experience similar pain one day.

If the Dems don’t hammer this home, for all the shit Obama took from the Right about ISIS, they’re idiots.

Again, the House needs to have a press secretary who hammers this stuff home every single day.

Agreed. Why won’t they? So frustrating.

Pop is God!

From ESPN:

"[Silver] stood by our nation and its principles. That's pretty huge in these days," Popovich told reporters before the Spurs' preseason game against the New Orleans Pelicans. "Sometimes, it's kind of Orwellian. You think we're living in a place where, 'Is this really happening?' But that comparison was pretty stark when you put our president up against those leaders when he's with them or talking to him and how he reacts compared to the way Adam Silver reacted. I was proud of him. It was great."

"They talk badly about the United States, but when it talks about China, they don't want to say anything bad," Trump said. "I thought it was pretty sad, actually. It'll be very interesting."

"[Silver] stood by our nation and its principles. That's pretty huge in these days," Popovich told reporters before the Spurs' preseason game against the New Orleans Pelicans. "Sometimes, it's kind of Orwellian. You think we're living in a place where, 'Is this really happening?' But that comparison was pretty stark when you put our president up against those leaders when he's with them or talking to him and how he reacts compared to the way Adam Silver reacted. I was proud of him. It was great."

Can't blame the Kurds at this point, only way to avoid extinction is to allow Syrian forces in. Good job Donald. I'm sure Moscow and Istanbul will reward you kindly.

He has said it many times. He doesn't think the other NATO countries have paid their fair share. So, we should leave.

Back