• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Midterm election predictions

Who will win Congress?

• Dems retain House & Senate

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Dems win House / Pubs win Senate

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Pubs win House / Dems win Senate

Votes: 22 40.0%
  • Pubs win House & Senate

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know what I want.

No idea what’ll happen.

If Pubs win big, we all lose.

Not what I'd like, but I suspect the Pubs take both.

I have zero faith in Americans to make a good choice, so I foresee Walker, Oz, Lake and a lot of the other unhinged candidates actually winning. Them being close is verifying my thoughts...

I have the GOP taking both

Yeah. I want to be optimistic but I think undecided voters will go for Republicans. Someone who hasn’t made up their mind yet is either someone going with shifting winds or is a Republican leaner who doesn’t like their candidate but will eventually suck it up and vote.

My only hope is that polling is so bad and could easily miss a meaningful increase in young voters due to Dobbs.

PredicIt and 538 have both shifted to a GOP sweep, the writing is on the walls

man, fuck PA and our gas taxes. $3.99 here.
Driving over the border from NC into SC I can usually laugh at SC because the lack of gas tax money is clearly obvious based on the quality of the roads. PA is a weird outlier in this relationship because PennDOT is consistently ass.

Back