• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mike Flynn Resigns

Serious question: Do you think that possibility is worth investigating?

Sure. But when all you find is "oh hey there...... you know what would be great? We'd like to be able to sell oil again! What do you think about that?? Oh hey... man... ISIS sure is a pain these days. I hope we get them."

Lets not act like its the end of the world.

C4uUqfeVUAA0FJY.jpg

once again, according to board Pubs, the same US Senate that decided to investigated MLB steroid use is somehow wasting its time if they dig into this Trump/Russia entanglement

No, not every is possible.

The evidence we've seen thus far supports the hypothesis, and suggests that further investigation is warranted. The alleged actions and the consequences are so serious that failing to investigate would be a travesty and completely undermine the integrity of our "democracy."

I don't have to guess one way or the other, I think we should investigate.

So, seriousness of the charges not the credibility of the evidence?

Seems like a system that might could be abused in a political world, eh?

y'all really backtracked from "yes" to "i just think there should be an investigation" real quick , presumably once you realized how stupid it made you look.

Second question: What's the over/under on the amount of times you think we've tried to get Putin out of power?

no one finds it suspicious that trump will insult literally anyone at anytime and when floated a softball question by bill o'reilly about putin being a fucking murderer, he says "america murders too"

So, seriousness of the charges not the credibility of the evidence?

Seems like a system that might could be abused in a political world, eh?

No, the seriousness is the seriousness of the accusations ALONG with existing credible evidence. I didn't jump on the birther band wagon because, though it was a very serious accusation, there was no evidence, much like I am not on the 3 million illegal voters in California band wagon, despite the seriousness of the accusation, because there was/is no evidence. Here we have evidence of frequent communication between Trump campaign staff and Russian spies, we have evidence that Russian spies were responsible for the hack's into DNC email servers and we have evidence of inappropriate conversations between Trump admin staff and the Russian embassy following the elections. All that adds up to concern regarding some serious accusations and seems worthy of further investigation. I am not calling for capitol punishment just yet, I am calling for a serious investigation.

yesterday russia started breaking treaty rules. today the president has condemned:

MSNBC
CNN
Hillary
NY Times
Washington Post
FBI
NSA
Obama

He has not condemned:

Russia

No, the seriousness is the seriousness of the accusations ALONG with existing credible evidence. I didn't jump on the birther band wagon because, though it was a very serious accusation, there was no evidence, much like I am not on the 3 million illegal voters in California band wagon, despite the seriousness of the accusation, because there was/is no evidence. Here we have evidence of frequent communication between Trump campaign staff and Russian spies, we have evidence that Russian spies were responsible for the hack's into DNC email servers and we have evidence of inappropriate conversations between Trump admin staff and the Russian embassy following the elections. All that adds up to concern regarding some serious accusations and seems worthy of further investigation. I am not calling for capitol punishment just yet, I am calling for a serious investigation.

I can think of one other common thread beyond credibility of the evidence.

As far as I know, nothing in the British dossier has been proven false. And several items have been confirmed as true.

So there's definitely a decent probability that the Trump camp knew about the hacking. And may even have helped finance it.

As far as I know, nothing in the British dossier has been proven false. And several items have been confirmed as true.

So there's definitely a decent probability that the Trump camp knew about the hacking. And may even have helped finance it.

So if people were just less #nervous about Golden Showers then Trump couldn't even be blackmailed.

Let's be honest, everyone's seen one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure. But when all you find is "oh hey there...... you know what would be great? We'd like to be able to sell oil again! What do you think about that?? Oh hey... man... ISIS sure is a pain these days. I hope we get them."

Lets not act like its the end of the world.

Well if that is against the law then it is a pretty big deal for the sitting president and his aides is it not?

Well if that is against the law then it is a pretty big deal for the sitting president and his aides is it not?

Nah. Remember when President Santos spoke to the Chinese to solve the problem with Kazakhstan during his Transition? As moon said, everyone does it.

y'all really backtracked from "yes" to "i just think there should be an investigation" real quick , presumably once you realized how stupid it made you look.

I did not read a single post stating outright: "Russia hacked the DNC in cahoots with the so-called Trump campaign and influenced the election results."

There should be an investigation, though.

Back