• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mike Flynn Resigns

Or since Russia is just controlled by rich atheists who want to exploit their citizens for personal gain they aren't going to start a mutually destructive global apocalypse.

Maybe it will be seen as the grand bargain of human history to not worry about the small shit and instead just band together and wipe out the towelheads who want to sacrifice us to Allah

For the most part, americas reaction to Russia's involvement is more mad cause we're supposed to be the superpower and we got got. It's not like we don't do the same shit to them.

Russia isn't our problem. They're greedy. So what, they aren't going to kill us all. That's the issue now that we've invented the technology to kill us all.

Russia is only our issue if we wanna stay #1, they aren't our issue if we want to survive . Everything going on right now only decreases our chances of surviving, as both of us already have 1,000 nukes mounted on submarines

Personally, I think our species has a better chance or survival if we just let the Russian dictators get more money, rather than have every news outlet blasting them to the point we impeach our President to the only superpower who can assure mutual global destruction. How about you?

We don't have the balls to actually engage them nor should we. Why isn't just asking what they want and making a deal not the best thing???

What's happening now surely is not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"They are mean and powerful, so we should give them what they want. Y'all are dumb for thinking otherwise."

I'm out right now but I see the first one says politico, you sure you wanna link that? Like as an argument?

If so, I'll read it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Up to you buddy. Here's the author:

Molly K. McKew (@MollyMcKew) advises governments and political parties on foreign policy and strategic communications. She is a registered agent for Georgian President Saakachvili’s government, which she advised from 2009-2013, and for former Moldovan Prime Minister Filat, who has been in prison since 2015.

I'm out right now but I see the first one says politico, you sure you wanna link that? Like as an argument?

Politico matters a ton within government. It's gossipy for sure, but it's among the first sites checked every day by congressional staff (much like Gawker used to be in NYC in it's early days). It's a good way to know what the buzz on the ground in DC is.

Politico matters a ton within government. It's gossipy for sure, but it's among the first sites checked every day by congressional staff (much like Gawker used to be in NYC in it's early days). It's a good way to know what the buzz on the ground in DC is.

Truth. Same for The Hill and Roll Call.

That was the first good Politico article I've read in a month. I presume she's not a regular contributor?

uh oh, trouble in batshit insane white nationalist paradise? trump soiling his adult diapers when flynn tells the truth under subpoena?

Fake news from WaPo: Flynn in FBI interview denied discussing sanctions with Russian ambassador

The Jan. 24 interview potentially puts Flynn in legal jeopardy, as lying to FBI is a felony, but any decision to prosecute would ultimately lie with the Justice Department. Some officials said bringing a case could prove difficult in part because Flynn may attempt to parse the definition of sanctions.

Grant him immunity if he informs about the administration and what really happened.

/legaladvice

Trump's replacement for Flynn, Robert Harward, has turned down the job out of concerns over picking his own staff and removing the deputy NSA KT McFarland.

Trump's replacement for Flynn, Robert Harward, has turned down the job out of concerns over picking his own staff and removing the deputy NSA KT McFarland.

I'm sure Trump will take this well.

I'm sure Trump will take this well.

one of the few non-crazy things he said in his PC today was that he was okay letting Flynn go because he already had a great candidate lined up... and establishment dems and reps were advocating for Harward.

This is not a good development. I really wanted Harward in there with Mattis to battle the Steves.

Harward would have been a good check on Bannon and would have helped root out some of the Flynn nuts.

Tough to sort out where all this is coming from. Some articles suggesting it could be Baltic states or some other ally (thus letting domestic agencies off the hook). Another article saying intercepts are more widely shared within the government now, thus widening the pool of potential suspects. The articles are written by people with domestic contacts, though, so that points to it being an inside job.

Take this for what it's worth because it's just another opinion, but people I have spoken with (military intel people, not political people) seem to rate the likelihood of Flynn doing something actually illegal as extremely low. He made enemies within the DIA when he tried to clean it up, and obviously enemies within the last administration with his emphasis on the Islamic threat and among Hillary supporters with the "Lock her up!" stuff. They seem to think leaks are most likely from the DIA or FBI. Neither Flynn nor Trump have many friends among the bureaucrats there.

Another report that he might have omitted some things but not totally deceitful and likely not to be charged. Warring leak factions inside the FBI.

the FBI trumpers that got him elected are framing it in the best possible way and the anti-trump GMen are framing it in the worst possible.

omission versus mislead is the change in verbiage. even in the negative article it said charges would be hard to stick

Back