• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mike Glennon

rawarr

Reaction score
is terrible. that is what i gleaned from today's game.

Yeah he's bad. Send a 5 man rush and he'll throw a bad ball. Sweet redshirt junior.

LOL. he almost came back to beat us and yet he's terrible.

our defense gave him the 4th down touchdown. but other than that, he threw a lot of passes to no one.

He's the best qb ever bro, STFU. I'm sooooo glad we don't have RW anymore.

His receivers did 90% of the work today. Besides hail mary passes, what can he do?

He'll likely progress. Glad we faced him early.

You'll still get shouted down on packpride if you call his performance today anything less than great

Ha, came home from the game to make this exact thread. Glennon did not impress me at all, and in fact he looked like a joke on most of his throws.

Yeah..hes not very good he'll improve but he was bad today. Idk what fans who think he was good were watching

I watched O'Brien a lot today and saw many gestures of pure frustration. He would throw his hands in the air, wave derisively, and once threw his playsheet to the turf. In every instance, it was in response to his team not making a play (personally, I wouldnt want to play for a coach like that, but that's not my point now). I wonder how much of that frustration was fueled by the thought in the back of his mind that this season wont turn out as well as it might have if he had been more flexible with RW.

You'll still get shouted down on packpride if you call his performance today anything less than great

Holy crap you weren't lying. How in god's name was Glennon impressive today? He was insanely bad in the 1st half and serviceable after the break. Tanner outplayed the shit out of him. His touch was terrible.

Didn't think Glennon was that good today. A lot of passes behind receivers. He had two long passes both on broken coverages that went for 120 yards. Take those away and he throws for just over 200.

I know a lot of Pack fans are blaming the TE, but Glennon threw a lot of passes that were behind him. They were tough catches.

Tanner did underthrow some receivers today, but I thought he was very good at moving outside the pocket, creating extra time for the WRs, and making good throws. We have great speed at WRs that will break free, so as long as Tanner gets time we will be very successful.

I watched O'Brien a lot today and saw many gestures of pure frustration. He would throw his hands in the air, wave derisively, and once threw his playsheet to the turf. In every instance, it was in response to his team not making a play (personally, I wouldnt want to play for a coach like that, but that's not my point now). I wonder how much of that frustration was fueled by the thought in the back of his mind that this season wont turn out as well as it might have if he had been more flexible with RW.

I totally agree, but it seems like 90% of the winning coaches over the past couple decades are like this.

Back