• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mike Glennon

I would think if they were honest with themselves most if not all of the folks on Pack Pride would trade Mike Glennon for Russell Wilson in a heartbeat.

Last edited:
I don't know why State keeps blaming Bryan, Glennon isn't as good as they all think he is and their defense was just atrocious

I think it was the TE who bailed Glennon out on one terrible pass. The pass was way high and he grabbed it out of the air one handed.

The problem is that people tried their best to downplay how good RW was. They blamed him for our slow starts, not playing under center, and having a couple subpar games. They convinced themselves Glennon would solve all of these problems, and anyone who disagreed was met with incredible insults (and quite a few "you're not really a fan" "go watch another team why don't you", etc.). So because they were so insulting about it, and because at Wisconsin Wilson has looked so good and started so strong and thrown under center at times, they feel they have to majorly sugarcoat everything Glennon does so they won't look wrong. It's a little pathetic, honestly. Wilson was absolutely hammered over the summer by some on there for any game he had that wasn't a sterling performance, now they can't admit Glennon isn't absolutely perfect after his definitively not sterling performances.

Tanner looked better today, for sure. But he's also the more experienced QB at this point. Don't really know how Glennon will progress. I think State wins (or for sure would've more likely won) today with Wilson as QB. I'm glad he's their loss. :)

Dude threw for 315 with 3 tds and a pick against us. Pretty solid in my book.

He should have had stats like that with all day to throw... no sacks... only 1 knockdown i think - pitiful performance by the line, if we play a team with a strong running game, we will get plowed...

Our defense actually made him look good by showing everyone how poor our secondary is AGAIN... good thing we were at home for crowd support...

He was terrible. The fact that he put up solid numbers is pretty scary with regard to our pass defense.

O'Brien made a huge mistake letting Wilson go...his presence today might have affected the outcome

I was one of the idiots pre season saying I thought Glennon would be better than Price. Happy as hell to be wrong about that.

Glennon is fine- he throws a good ball. Price separates himself by being light-years better in terms of pocket awareness.

Both could do a better job throwing outside of the pocket (Price missed about 5 he should have completed), but Price's understanding of when he needs to move away from pressure really separates him.

I was one of the idiots pre season saying I thought Glennon would be better than Price. Happy as hell to be wrong about that.

Glennon is fine- he throws a good ball. Price separates himself by being light-years better in terms of pocket awareness.

Both could do a better job throwing outside of the pocket (Price missed about 5 he should have completed), but Price's understanding of when he needs to move away from pressure really separates him.

good post. price has improved his pocket footwork and mechanics 100% since last season. also breaks the pocket when necessary and keeps his eyes going downfield. made some great decisions but just missed the throws. if he keeps improving the way he has so far, he'll be great.

Dude threw for 315 with 3 tds and a pick against us. Pretty solid in my book.

For a guy in his second start he looked damn good in that second half. State gets past some injuries and they are going to rock some people. We're not as bad a team as people think.

the deep throw up the right sideline on the run was really impressive. other than that, he was just okay IMO.

Glennon has a cannon for an arm but against Liberty and today, I think it's fair to say he really needs to work on his accuracy. In the stands he looked awful. Looking at his stats, apparently he had a much better game than I thought. Eye test on this one I guess.

Glennon will be lucky to make it through this season healthy. His OL is gonna get him killed.

Back