• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mike Glennon

But Price stinks right? according to what half of the people hear thought. Everyone underestimated what playing as a true freshman last year was for Tanner. And I expect Glennon to be much much better next year, but those td bombs was poor poor coverage on our part more so than it was his ability he made the throws he should of made in those situations.

But Price stinks right? according to what half of the people hear thought. Everyone underestimated what playing as a true freshman last year was for Tanner. And I expect Glennon to be much much better next year, but those td bombs was poor poor coverage on our part more so than it was his ability he made the throws he should of made in those situations.

Glennon doesn't have a next year, dude is a grad student. He should have transferred 3 years ago.

I was really high on Mike and the type of season I expected NCSU to have this season until today. If his reads are covered he absolutely freaks out and gets insane happy feet even if he doesn't have pressure in his face. I know he's a "young" qb game wise but I was not impressed. Agreed that he didn't pass the eye test. Sat with several of my NCSU friends/classmates and all agreed Price looked great, Glennon was pretty meh. WF looks in great shape for he next almost 3 seasons.

Back