• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mike Leach

It really does just mean more in the SEC. They're long into this topic. Not getting caught watching the paint dry.

Sorry to see this about such a likeable guy.

Mississippi State will hopefully learn from our error on this. Gaudio was awesome. But Wellman never embraced him and dumped him at the first chance. We should have just moved on altogether and started fresh. Gaudio would likely still be a head coach somewhere else thriving. And we wouldn't still be haunted by the whole situation. All these years later it still hurts us. In my view miss state should mourn and mourn. And then after the Bowl game go a whole different direction with their program.
Piece of shit person. We all already know it. But damn this guy sucks.

I had a catherization 6 years ago which showed mild CAD. I would like to get another one, but my cardiologist says it’s takes an abnormal stress/echo to get a referral.
The indications may have changed in the last 6 years, but typically they will not do one without some sort of symptoms. The dye load is a lot to process, especially as you get older, so its a fine balance of risk/reward when weighing the use of an angio on someone who is asymptomatic.

We did quite a few stent trials and brought folks back 9-12 months later and repeated the angio to check on the stent and the other arteries. There were always tons of regulatory steps we had to follow to get those trials approved.

It’s the SEC West. They ignored Covid successfully. Next man up. Playing ball Jan 2.

You do all you can to actually win not get caught in transition. It really does just means more there.

It’s the SEC West. They ignored Covid successfully. Next man up. Playing ball Jan 2.

You do all you can to actually win not get caught in transition. It really does just means more there.
They’re doing the exact same thing we did when Skip died. So guess it just means more in the ACC too.

At some point, we kind of just need to stopping talking to DR. I think this is probably the point, right?
You’re right. I have done so successfully with TheReff. I shall try to have as much self-control.

Guess they didn’t learn from our error

Big difference between the MSU situation with Mike Leach's untimely death and Wake with Skip Prosser is that this is prime football coach hiring season while Wake was looking for a basketball coach in the middle of summer when coaches weren't moving any more.

I don't like their decision here and expect it will hurt them for awhile.

Though he is young so worth more of a gamble. Maybe they know something the rest of the world doesn't know about how obvioiusly he will be a success. Like Wake had such info in 2010 on Kelsey and Miller but did not act on it.

Though he is young so worth more of a gamble. Maybe they know something the rest of the world doesn't know about how obvioiusly he will be a success. Like Wake had such info in 2010 on Kelsey and Miller but did not act on it.
In 2010 we would’ve been hiring a 27 year old Elon assistant if we had hired Miller. No one would’ve considered doing that and shouldn’t have considered doing that

This is a thread about Mike Leach. Take your inconsiderate bullshit elsewhere.

In 2010 we would’ve been hiring a 27 year old Elon assistant if we had hired Miller. No one would’ve considered doing that and shouldn’t have considered doing that

This is a thread about Mike Leach. Take your inconsiderate bullshit elsewhere.
Exactly, if you want to opine on who the next Miss State coach is do it on the coaching carousel thread, but that would take class and DR seems to have known.

MSU should have hired Miller. He has as much relevance in a football coaching search as he did for any serious hoops head coaching search in 2010.

I'm sure Cinci fans would be glad to get rid of him.

Lane Kiffin currently at a Mississippi state potential transfer’s house on Twitter. Likely stop by the funeral and talk to some others. That’s the SEC West.

Sorry to see this about such a likeable guy.

Mississippi State will hopefully learn from our error on this. Gaudio was awesome. But Wellman never embraced him and dumped him at the first chance. We should have just moved on altogether and started fresh. Gaudio would likely still be a head coach somewhere else thriving. And we wouldn't still be haunted by the whole situation. All these years later it still hurts us. In my view miss state should mourn and mourn. And then after the Bowl game go a whole different direction with their program.
I'm still trying to get over this part. I guess his extortion would have worked if we had just hired Wes.

Back