• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Millennials...

AOAddxOlh9Tl.jpg

somebody gives you a well-bred bud but does not tell you whether it's sativa or indica
you smoke it

you're telling me that you would know which breed is? you guess you could? 75% change you could? 30% chance?

i have no idea, but i'd guess 60-70%. i've never really tried it. my experiences have been one of these generally:

-no idea what it is, smoke it, and feel a variety of diffrent highs. sometimes one bag will seem to be way down or way up, but generally more in the middle (this was my east coast/college experience)
-get a bag knowing what it is. smoke it knowing what it is when looking for a certain vibe. largely get that vibe.

maybe i'll do some testing (caveat being that i tend to prefer sativas, but that could just be the marketing).

i have no idea, but i'd guess 60-70%. i've never really tried it. my experiences have been one of these generally:

-no idea what it is, smoke it, and feel a variety of diffrent highs. sometimes one bag will seem to be way down or way up, but generally more in the middle (this was my east coast/college experience)
-get a bag knowing what it is. smoke it knowing what it is when looking for a certain vibe. largely get that vibe.

maybe i'll do some testing (caveat being that i tend to prefer sativas, but that could just be the marketing).

draper.jpg

i don't know if i ruined the opportunity by being unfunny, but I would relish the opportunity to get stoned with you guys and learn more about this #bigscience/anecdote situation

what is the price out in cali?

There's a range depending on what you are looking for and where you are looking. There are some dispensaries in Beverly Hills and West Hollywood that are just nuts. Good stuff typically goes for $20-25/gram.

what is the price out in cali?

the highest quality buds from the shops are like $55 an 1/8th. half that on the black market (i get an o for $200). if i asked a friend who has a massive opp to break me off i'd guess i could get it absurdly cheap. haven't thought of doing that until now, though.

I hope they put legalization on the ballot in 2016. They're still working on regs and whatnot for the medical initiative that passed.

though i hear the very best cali buds are ending up in washington and colorado right now. dispensaries pay like $1800 for an lb of really good grade, but if you're taking it to a shop in co or wa you could sell it for more. so they sell those for over $2k an lb. another aspect is dispensaries can only buy 100 lbs at a time unlike the black market.

Had a buddy in college who was from Portland and said that the prices on the east coast were just ridiculous compared to the quality and quantity available on the west coast. Said Portland had some ridiculous quality. Who knows if he was just pimping his area though.

the highest quality buds from the shops are like $55 an 1/8th. half that on the black market (i get an o for $200). if i asked a friend who has a massive opp to break me off i'd guess i could get it absurdly cheap. haven't thought of doing that until now, though.

guess that helps make up for paying 3k a month to live in a closet

Back