• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Millennials...

so somebody gives you (or phan) a bud and doesn't tell you what it is. you're saying you can smoke it and say "that's some good indica?"

i don't think i've ever had this conversation outside of a place selling legal weed

just suggesting wakeandbake is wrong that there's no difference, not suggesting i could tell a difference

"High there" is the tinder for pot folk

i don't think i've ever had this conversation outside of a place selling legal weed

just suggesting wakeandbake is wrong that there's no difference, not suggesting i could tell a difference

then how do you know there is a difference if you can't tell the difference

that's some epistemological shit that i wanna wait til i get high to answer

it's a good thing you're keeping it light and hilarious, wakebake

no problem. If you and the good Cap'n take my posts too seriously on this thread or any other then you need to hit more sativa and less indicus. Or wait, more indicus...

which one is the one that gives you the better sense of humor but not overly laughy? that one

then how do you know there is a difference if you can't tell the difference

don-draper-shrug.jpg

so somebody gives you (or phan) a bud and doesn't tell you what it is. you're saying you can smoke it and say "that's some good indica?"

considering there's a really good chance it's a hybrid, probably not. if it's a well-bred sativa or indica i'd guess i could tell by looking at it and/or smoking it. if you show me the plant/leaf itself that would be the easiest way to tell.

Im sorry Townie. I was wrong and shouldn't have picked on you guys and then when you took it like champs said you were butthurt. My bad.

it's just boring

the OP was mildly interesting but nobody actually engaged about any of the points of discussion so it just becomes #olds going I HATE THIS ONE REALLY SPECIFIC THING ABOUT MILLENNIALS THAT'S PRETTY SPECIFIC AND DUMB

Do you not look at the teenagers and college kids now (people younger than you) and see some of their shit and shake your head or think they are a little silly? Do you ever want to rib them a little? Is good-natured ribbing dead?

I compliment you too. All the time.

I love you, man.

considering there's a really good chance it's a hybrid, probably not. if it's a well-bred sativa or indica i'd guess i could tell by looking at it and/or smoking it. if you show me the plant/leaf itself that would be the easiest way to tell.

somebody gives you a well-bred bud but does not tell you whether it's sativa or indica
you smoke it

you're telling me that you would know which breed is? you guess you could? 75% change you could? 30% chance?

i mean i get frustrated that i don't think there's enough development of interpersonal skills or analytical/critical thinking capability, not that they make lists of stuff or they don't dress like me

i mean i get frustrated that i don't think there's enough development of interpersonal skills or analytical/critical thinking capability, not that they make lists of stuff or they don't dress like me

how about teenagers who act like they know everything when, in fact (and like all teenagers) they are actually dumb as shit.

youse guys are our teenagers

I think that similar to a golf gathering some on here have when they meet up, the Boards tournament, we should have the Boards smokeoff where we meet up around HC and just get high as balls. Can you imagine the discussions that would occur. We could be having the talks we have on here except high as a kite. I imagine 2&2 and JHMD could stand to smoke a little reefer.

how about teenagers who act like they know everything when, in fact (and like all teenagers) they are actually dumb as shit.

youse guys are our teenagers

if young people are completely unwilling to change their minds of course (happens a lot)

but people of all ages argue

i consider myself way more willing and likely to change my mind than most people older than me i talk to

that's why i like arguments because i can weigh logic and reasoning

i don't need the validation of being right like so many of my fucking obnoxious peers

the thing that frustrates me at work is when someone my age does something, the boss criticizes them, they just sit there glumly, and then complain about it when the boss isn't listening "don't tell me how to do my job" or some stupid shit like that

the boss is exactly the person to tell you how to do your job no matter whether they're dumb or smart

they're the boss

and don't expect to be patted on the head every time you do something remotely competent

since we're posting mad men

Back