• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MLS 2013

Ah, not too bad, they were working out a trade. Looks like they flipped 4/10 with Vancouver. Toronto all about the allocation money.

Turns out Toronto thought they could use allocation money to buy Nelsen out of his contract at QPR.

Hadn't noticed that Portland bought Kris Boyd out of his contract.

So Dallas already got Woodberry and Baladez through the homegrown route. Wonder if that affects where they go in the draft

Couldn't see Dallas passing up on Zimmerman. Nice value there I think.

This is the tough part about the draft. Even the most ardent of us can only see so many college players, so it's hard to figure who's really a good pick and who isn't. Most of the guys who were seen as big names in college haven't been touched yet. I for one thought Zavaleta would've been gone by now, but he's still available.

Columbus takes Ryan Finley from Notre Dame. No word on if his girlfriend is alive or real.

Columbus takes Ryan Finley from Notre Dame. No word on if his girlfriend is alive or real.

I would've expected him at NYRB or LA. Would've been the perfect fit for a dickbag player who got kicked out of Duke and ended up at Notre Dame.

I guess with Nelsen not available to help, they brought in Bill Belichick. Toronto trades down again, this time with Seattle. Swap #10 and #16 plus some allocation money.

Back