• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MLS 2013

I actually like what Toronto has done now that I think about it. They've picked up who they wanted in Bekker, but have also picked up what I'd imagine is close to $200,000, which will buy them a solid veteran or youth DP.

Houston takes Jason Johnson. Was expected to be a top 5 pick or so until he had a terrible combine.

Mikey Lopez to SKC. That's the last generation adidas pick.

Zavaleta to Seattle. Hate them, but I think that's great value at 10.

I've heard Seattle has the most legit MLS environment in the league, since the team is semi-partners with the Seahawks franchise.

Houston takes Jason Johnson. Was expected to be a top 5 pick or so until he had a terrible combine.

I just assume he's the new Dominic Oduro since they're both from VCU

Yeah. Seems to be the next guy in a long line of Dom Kinnear big/tall/athletic players.

Kei Kamara, Mac Kandji, JeVaughn Watson. Now Jason Johnson.

Like the Taylor Kemp pick, and not just because of the MD/DC connection. Desperately needed a left back since Woolard is still dealing with concussion issues, and Najar possibly leaving.

Dallas takes Hollingshead. There's been rumors that he would skip a soccer career to do missionary work fulltime.

Like the Taylor Kemp pick, and not just because of the MD/DC connection. Desperately needed a left back since Woolard is still dealing with concussion issues, and Najar possibly leaving.

I'm a little flabbergasted that Houston didn't take a left-footed player, potentially someone who could play defense if needed, as our #13 pick. With the departure of Andre Hainault, we're lacking any cover for Corey Ashe and the CDs.

Whatever. Glad we have Kei Kamara 3.0 now.

Adam Serrano ‏@LAGalaxyInsider
Bruce Arena on @LAGalaxy capt. @landondonovan : "He's definitely playing this year...We're just working out the return date." #LAGalaxy #MLS

Boyd and Robson both gone from Vancouver now. Frees up a bunch of space.

Hackworth has gone on record saying Adu will not be back this season. Adu refuses to take a pay cut and Philly will not pay his current salary. Thoughts are he goes to South America or Europe but almost certainly not MLS.

Back