• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MLS Playoffs Thread

Bump for this awesome match.

1-0 Seattle on an Eddie "GAM" Johnson goal, 2 minutes after he scored and was wrongfully called offsides. LA up 3-1 on aggregate but its been all Seattle so far. Donovan out with a "hamstring" injury

Johnson also missed an early look. Alonso was just denied by Saunders. This could be an awesome 2ns half. Hope Donovan recovers from the torn labia.

Omar Gonzalez has looked slow and terrible. Im fine with those suggesting he should get a camp cupcake call up or a look on the B-team Gold Cup squad, but those saying he deserves an A-team look I disagree with right now.

Of course, Seattle takes a few minutes to remind us why we all hate them so fucking much ...

Edson Buddle is so bad. He played in the 2010 World Cup. Marinate on that for a little bit

Tough call. It only hit the 2nd hand (which was away from the body) because it hit the 1st hand (which wasn't away from the body)

What a fucking joke. MLS needs better officials if they want to be a real league.

Tough call. It only hit the 2nd hand (which was away from the body) because it hit the 1st hand (which wasn't away from the body)

His first hand was definitely away from the body. I hate that it happened as well but that is a PK every time.

I thought he was pulling his arm to his body after sprinting. That's a natural position for his arm.

"Keane You Suck"

Terrific microphone placement!

Why are they waiting until December to play the finals?

Why are they waiting until December to play the finals?

Because they play a stupid playoff format where the highest seed gets the final. They need 2 weeks to convince LA fans to attend.

Back