• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MLS Playoffs Thread

Not the start Chicago needed. And then Clark rubs it in, or rubs one out.

This 2nd half has been nuts. Just flying up and down the field. Not sure why Houston are letting themselves get stretched so thin.

Vancouver getting robbed. They blow a chance to put the game away at 2-0, then Magee hits an amazing volley and Donovan gets a really soft penalty call. Down 2-1. Galaxy fouls Vancouver in the box, no call.

Crazy first half to the SKC-HOU match. Moffat had a wonder strike (MOFFAT ROCKET), and there were fouls galore.

Vermes goes apeshit in his halftime interview about all the fouls. What a little dick.

Jonathan Yardley ‏@jtyardley
KC 3rd in the lg. in fouls in reg season. Houston 17th. Somebody tell Peter Vermes to worry about soccer, not the refs.

Bernardez with the stoppage time winner on a free kick for San Jose. Went under the wall and through Saunders. Apparently the 10th time the Quakes have scored in stoppage time this season.

Bernardez hits some hard FKs from distance. Took a deflection through the wall and somehow managed to get through Saunders as well. Not a great match from SJ, but they once again pull out a result.

The 2nd legs are shaping up to be pretty solid.

NYRB/DCU game called off because of snow -- will be replayed tomorrow. Looks like we get Kansas City/Houston instead.

This is a better game to watch, anyways. SKC really pushing and looking dangerous

Wish they would have played in the snow.

Sucks for the 700 United fans who bused in for the game.

I'm really pissed we had a Houston feed for that. No replay of the possible penalty?? Official was awfully leniant both ways all night.

Wish they would have played in the snow.

Sucks for the 700 United fans who bused in for the game.

what a disaster. I think they could have played if they put some real effort into snow removal. I heard DC had more fans there tonight.

Keane knocks it in off the post. Ike Opara very much at fault for not stepping him there

Back