• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MLS Playoffs Thread

THE FINALS ARE SET:

Texas 113-107 sd3
Husky 121-104 Wetness

Wetness improbable comeback halted by leaving 38 points on his bench
SD3 chokes away a one point lead by fielding 3 players scoring 0 points

Texas, rosters are due tonight by 9:30pm. SEA has two matches this week.

Going with my lineup just the way it is. Here we goooo

Kennedy - CHV
Boswell - HOU
Holgersson - NYRB
Taylor - HOU
Beckerman - RSL
Boniek - HOU
McCarty - NYRB
B Davis - HOU
McDonald - CHI
Saborio - RSL
Cooper - NYRB

Hall
Miranda
Gonzalez
Parke
Sinovic
Morales
Bernier
Rivero
Kamara
Arrieta
Rolfe

After the first leg of the final:

55 husky - texas 40

Lineups due Wednesday at 8PM. PHL has a double week.

Hall
Hainault
Sinovic
Ferrari
Miranda
Morales
Bernier
Rivero
Kamara
Arrieta
Di Vaio

Good luck Texas.

leg 2

34 husky - texas 35

FINAL!

89 husky - texas 75

Thanks for playing everyone. Now we can all cheer for NYRB to lose as soon as possible.

Hurrah, congrats Husky. Time to pull for mah Dynamo now. If we get to host a playoff game on Sunday, no one will show. Everyone is enthralled with the city's super bowl contender.

Now we can all cheer for NYRB to lose as soon as possible.

Yes we can!

Looking ahead to the Champions League for next year, San Jose and Kansas City are in. The two MLS Cup finalists also get spots, with DC and NYRB getting the spillover spots should SJ or KC claim a second berth.

Congrats Husky

Goal Dynamo on a SP. Johnson was screed but still a terrible reaction.

Johnson is terrible, though that goal was the result of the defender slipping and losing his mark.

What will it take for a yellow card? Couple bad fouls from both teams.

Chicago marking has been horrendous on set pieces. I mean, the Dynamo have a reputation of being set piece assassins... how do you lose them? Seems like every Dynamo corner is headed by an unmarked guy in orange.

Last edited:
Chicago marking has been horrendous on set pieces. I mean, the Dynamo have a reputation have being set piece assassins... how do you lose them? Seems like every Dynamo corner is headed by an unmarked guy in orange.

No one on the post either. And after a few replays, I'm not so sure Johnson was screened.

Back