• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mod fight on DeaconSports Premium!

My mom works for the Medical School and I got into Wake. The letter I received stated I was accepted under the same standards as regular students, but the difference was the employee discount.

Yes, there is no actual advantage to being a faculty child except for the tuition concession. In some years, it may be easier, and in some years, it may be more difficult.

For whoever made this comment:
"Caparelli posted song lyrics numbnuts, he wasn't a pyscho"
along with the neg rep they gave me, here is what Lucas's status said:

"Lucas Caparelli recommends not going to class on Wednesday because he is going to blow up campus. For those left standing he will have an uzi locked and loaded in his bag."

Nice song lyrics, numbnuts.

I don't give a crap about my rep, but you should at least know wtf you're talking about, if you're going to post a comment too.

Whoever is wondering what the tag in question said...it involved a strong assertion of copulation with a certain party.

Back