• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Modified ABC Mafia - Day 6 ends at 12:00:59pm

romanovKU

Reaction score
Welcome to ABC Mafia - Fuk JTP!

Rules

1. Major Rules – violating these may get you and/or teammates modkilled

- Try to win for your team, don’t cheat, and don’t angle shoot. Penalties for this will be whatever I deem is harsh enough to make you and your team wish you hadn’t done it. If you have any questions, send me a PM rather than asking it in the thread. In fact, keep my name out yo mouth, period.

- The dead stay dead. No dead talk.

- No night talking.

- No quoting or discussing PM’s or any other communication with the mod.

- There are no restrictions on role claiming whatsoever.

- No communicating with other players about this game outside the thread, unless otherwise specified.

- No editing or deleting posts

- No upvoting or downvoting posts

- Please be active. If you miss two votes you will be disqualified

- vote by either bolding or starring your choice e.g. rommy or ***rommy***

- Majos are instant and will result in "Twilight" if I am not around, meaning everyone but the majoed player can continue to post. No majos with 6 or fewer players unless I call for special private lock in majos. TBD

- OT will be 10 minutes. If the tie is not broken, RNG

- If you miss 2 votes, you will be AAed

2. Night Action

Order of Night Actions (if in the game):
1. Mafia Roleblock
2. Citizen Roleblock
3. Protect (Jailkeeper)
4. Kill (all kills simultaneous)
5. Investigate
6. Anything else
7. Recruiting

This particular game:
There will be 10 civs and 3 mafia

Possible Set-Ups:

A) 1 Masonizer, 1 Jailkeeper, 8 Vanilla Civs, 1 Mafia Roleblocker, 2 Mafia Goons
B) 1 Jailkeeper, 1 Watcher, 8 Vanilla Civs, 1 Mafia Roleblocker, 2 Mafia Goons
C) 1 Watcher, 1 Masonizer, 8 Vanilla Civs, 1 Mafia Roleblocker, 2 Mafia Goons

Note: Mafia knows the setup

Roles:

Vanilla Civ
You are a vanilla civ townie. You win with the town

Masonizer
You are the Town Masonizer. Each night you may select a player to become masons with, whereafter they will join your chatzy. Beware, if you select a mafia player, you will die.

Jailkeeper
You are the Town Jailkeeper. Each night you may select a player to simultaneously protect and roleblock. You are not allowed to self-target.

Watcher
You are the town watcher. Each night you may select one person to watch. I will inform you of who VISITED that person that night. You may not self-watch.

Mafia Roleblocker
Every night, you may choose a player to roleblock, which will prevent them from performing actions and visits that night. The roleblocked player will NOT be notified if s/he is vanilla. Every night, the mafia team must choose a player to kill, and a team member to perform the kill. The team member performing the kill will visit the victim that night. You may communicate with other members of your mafia team outside of the game thread at any time. You may roleblock and kill on the same night. You win with the mafia.

Mafia Goon
Every night, the mafia team must choose a player to kill, and a team member to perform the kill. The team member performing the kill will visit the victim that same night. You may communicate with other members of your mafia team outside of the game thread at any time. You win with the mafia.

Players:

blue - civ watcher - hit n3
bym - vanilla civ - hit n1
Da - vanilla civ - lynched d4
doofus - vanilla civ - hit n4
Gouda - vanilla civ - hit n2
Manning/jhawk - civ masonizer - lynched d1
JTP - vanilla civ - hit n5
ph
sd3
smidge
tejas - maf goon - lynched d2
tim - vanilla civ - lynched d5
Toots - maf goon - lynched d3

Last edited:
Everyone received a PM. If you did not, please PM me.

Day 1 Starts now and ends at 11:30:59am

I have a meeting from 2-3pm today so I am not sure how to do the middle deadline

Cool. I have a 2 hour meeting so suck it

So masonizer essentially acts as cop, just die if find mafia. Cool cool

***Manning***

This is the time he turns up mafia!

Also, we're in Game C. You're welcome.

Has anyone else ever intentionally sat next to a fast person because you k ow if you rip ass everyone will think it's them

But I considered it and it's making me laugh

Has anyone else ever intentionally sat next to a fast person because you k ow if you rip ass everyone will think it's them

giphy.gif

Reactions: tic
How long should someone get preferential treatment when they get back from maternity leave? its going on 7 months now and this chick gets to do everything thats easy. 7 months since she got back

***gouda***

How long should someone get preferential treatment when they get back from maternity leave? its going on 7 months now and this chick gets to do everything thats easy. 7 months since she got back

***gouda***

While I voted for Gouda, this is a bad vote (and a bad entry post). Reeks of mafia trying to put their vote somewhere/banter.

SAD !

***switch to Manning***

Y'all get active Doofus this game, so buckle up. Trying to atone for my mistakes of games past.

Back