• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Modified ABC Mafia - Day 6 ends at 12:00:59pm

How do you know textbook Jmanwk? It's been forever since he was mafia.

I mean, I've never seen it.

IIRC, he came in with a super bad vote towards the end of a round when mafia members would usually show up. He wasn't discreet about it at all. It was bad. He was bad.

Because on this board if you don't do exactly the same shit every single time you play, then you're obviously mafia. Small brains cant think very well

Wouldn't it be the opposite? It takes a big brain to determine the intricacies of minutely different playing styles. A small brained person wouldn't pick up on them.

Yeah, very few people on this board have the flyover state school mentality and the real thirst for knowledge that comes with it.

IIRC, he came in with a super bad vote towards the end of a round when mafia members would usually show up. He wasn't discreet about it at all. It was bad. He was bad.

um what...

Yeah, very few people on this board have the flyover state school mentality and the real thirst for knowledge that comes with it.

bKMzY5D.jpg

I don't want to go full nonny but I feel good about tejas being mafia.

I agree with this.

Posted 3 times, and 2 vote changes. First time he voted for JTP, who wasn't in the game. Then quickly switched to SD3. That feels like something a mafia chat would have entailed.

Unless the joke is that he was voting for somebody outside of the game intentionally.

I agree with this.

Posted 3 times, and 2 vote changes. First time he voted for JTP, who wasn't in the game. Then quickly switched to SD3. That feels like something a mafia chat would have entailed.

Unless the joke is that he was voting for somebody outside of the game intentionally.

I thought the joke was he was voting for JTP because JTP failed running the game.

I was going to come here with the same joke, but Tejas took it first. :(

I agree with this.

I think tejas gets in his own head a little when making his first post as mafia. The vote for jtp was a safe joke and then the second vote for sd3 is also safe because he probably won't show up for this game.

Manning (3) – bym, doofus, gouda
Gouda (1) – manning
Sd3 (1) – tejas
Tejas (1) - tim

takes 7 to majo. im going to be driving for 25-30 mins, police yourselves.

also - JTP is a dickhead stump

Back