• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Modified ABC Mafia - Day 6 ends at 12:00:59pm

How long should someone get preferential treatment when they get back from maternity leave? its going on 7 months now and this chick gets to do everything thats easy. 7 months since she got back

***gouda***

Woman I work with had her baby three months premature. He is now almost a year and half and doing super well (relatively) but I would estimate she has worked less than 40% of her scheduled days since returning from maternity leave (which was extended a month). Now obviously you would have to be a monster to begrudge her and all of this time she is taking off is unpaid which doesn't help BUT the guy on her team that is picking up all the slack and has been for 18 months has got to be wondering when his work life will return to normal.

While I voted for Gouda, this is a bad vote (and a bad entry post). Reeks of mafia trying to put their vote somewhere/banter.

SAD !

***switch to Manning***

Oh man, I really hope that you and gouda are mafia together and he is flipping his shit in chatzy right now. Too good (and dumb) to be true probably.

If I was mafia you'd have already all civ locked me

Woman I work with had her baby three months premature. He is now almost a year and half and doing super well (relatively) but I would estimate she has worked less than 40% of her scheduled days since returning from maternity leave (which was extended a month). Now obviously you would have to be a monster to begrudge her and all of this time she is taking off is unpaid which doesn't help BUT the guy on her team that is picking up all the slack and has been for 18 months has got to be wondering when his work life will return to normal.

This is why 2and2 doesn't hire women.

While I voted for Gouda, this is a bad vote (and a bad entry post). Reeks of mafia trying to put their vote somewhere/banter.

SAD !

***switch to Manning***

Well you've always been bad at this game so its cool, also I always day 1 vote gouda because i hate that bastard

***jhawk*** let's start majoring people

I think doofus is possibly a civ

Well you've always been bad at this game so its cool, also I always day 1 vote gouda because i hate that bastard

Pretty sure I've nailed you twice this season when you were mafia, so I wouldn't be so sure about that sport.

I get it and they deserve special treatment like that but come on she is barely ever here, and we all have to pick up her slack. Am I being paid more for doing more work? Not a chance in hell

Textbook maf Jhawk telling people they suck

Pretty sure I've nailed you twice this season when you were mafia, so I wouldn't be so sure about that sport.

lol ive only been mafia maybe twice in the entire time ive been back in this game on this board

Textbook maf Jhawk telling people they suck

you're bad too, you guys must think im absolutely horrible at this game if you think as mafia id come in like i did

How do you know textbook Jmanwk? It's been forever since he was mafia.

I mean, I've never seen it.

Because on this board if you don't do exactly the same shit every single time you play, then you're obviously mafia. Small brains cant think very well

Back