• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Modified ABC Mafia - Day 6 ends at 12:00:59pm

well because civs are fucking retarded and we have a jailkeeper or a watcher im the masonizer. You all suck, i hope i die so we can lose.

well because civs are fucking retarded and we have a jailkeeper or a watcher im the masonizer. You all suck, i hope i die so we can lose.

Well of course we have one of those, they are the only options

But seriously since manning claimed let's move down the list. Ph is best option now (only cause it's smidgas birthday)

Woman I work with had her baby three months premature. He is now almost a year and half and doing super well (relatively) but I would estimate she has worked less than 40% of her scheduled days since returning from maternity leave (which was extended a month). Now obviously you would have to be a monster to begrudge her and all of this time she is taking off is unpaid which doesn't help BUT the guy on her team that is picking up all the slack and has been for 18 months has got to be wondering when his work life will return to normal.

It's no secret pregnant women and new moms are terrible employees.

Back