• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Morgan Freeman dismisses "white privilege"

Yeah, no pro-life folks try to act superior about their beliefs. Especially on this board.

Maybe we should talk about #twoparenthouseholds again.

Which is why I said everyone, including me. However, there are levels to being asinine, and I am junior varsity in comparison to a majority of the posters on here.

Yeah, I can't own that. I just have different views than a lot of people, and apparently that is infuriating to some people. I honestly don't try to be a jerk. I will get riled up during abortion talks, but for the most part that is only thing that really grabs my attention. It isn't like we are changing anyone's minds. Just here to hear the other point of view for the most part. Appreciate guys like ONW, Strick, 923, and a few others for giving it an honest crack most of the time and having a discussion. You and Shoo rarely make any effort, instead just look for ways to win an internet argument. I guess you own that, and that is cool, but that isn't me. Sorry.

Which is why I said everyone, including me. However, there are levels to being asinine, and I am junior varsity in comparison to a majority of the posters on here.

Watch out for that junior varsity tag, bro. Doesn't always stick.

Yeah, I can't own that. I just have different views than a lot of people, and apparently that is infuriating to some people. I honestly don't try to be a jerk. I will get riled up during abortion talks, but for the most part that is only thing that really grabs my attention. It isn't like we are changing anyone's minds. Just here to hear the other point of view for the most part. Appreciate guys like ONW, Strick, 923, and a few others for giving it an honest crack most of the time and having a discussion. You and Shoo rarely make any effort, instead just look for ways to win an internet argument. I guess you own that, and that is cool, but that isn't me. Sorry.

You aren't infuriating for having different views, friend. Not at all.

We have the similar BS detectors. We are also wearing the same thing today (totes planned).

you wore it too? sweet

bad-seo.png

Last edited:
I don't have an issue with Wrangor but if there's truth in liberals being uncomfortable in their skin or compensating for privilege or whatever for appearances then that absolutely has to apply to conservatives who are bible thumpers and live a life nowhere close to what the bible actually preaches.

I don't have an issue with Wrangor but if there's truth in liberals being uncomfortable in their skin or compensating for privilege or whatever for appearances then that absolutely has to apply to conservatives who are bible thumpers and live a life nowhere close to what the bible actually preaches.

No doubt. Trump is a great example. As is Ted Cruz. Hypocrisy is not limited to political party.

Trumps 'I'm Christian but I don't believe in asking for forgiveness' is amazing. That's the whole point trump. Without forgiveness there is no Christ and there is no one that needs to follow him and be a Christian.

Matthew 5:45  For he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.

No doubt. Trump is a great example. As is Ted Cruz. Hypocrisy is not limited to political party.

Trumps 'I'm Christian but I don't believe in asking for forgiveness' is amazing. That's the whole point trump. Without forgiveness there is no Christ and there is no one that needs to follow him and be a Christian.

The difference being that Trump obviously is only feigning religious belief to the degree required to maintain the majority of the blue collar vote. The reason the forgiveness comment didn't hurt him in the polls is that the real religion in this country is Americanism with a Christian face--which Trump as a quick-witted billionaire anti-establishment maverick is the champion of conveying. Most of his supporters would lynch an atheist in a heartbeat, but in reality they don't know the first thing about the religion they claim to support with such fervor except that it's an easy litmus test in the "us vs them" narrative.

Back