• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Most Notable Non-Sports WFU Alumnus

Before reading the thread, the first two things that came to mind were Jenna Bush's husband and Emily Giffin.

I remember her too, and I see some of her stuff on Facebook -- I thought her initials were JJ (not sure initials are necessary, pretty easy to find out who the SXSW keynote speakers are)

It was definitely JJ. I think she was my year (class of "00). Beautiful girl. Sounds like she's doing some great things.

Marc blucas
Allison Williams husband, Ricky Van Veen (he's one of the ones to watch in tech)

It was definitely JJ. I think she was my year (class of "00). Beautiful girl. Sounds like she's doing some great things.

Yeah. Had her confused with a similar looking JL I knew better.

I don't understand the Blucas responses. Not only did he play sports at Wake, he played basketball.

There are a lot more class of '00 folks around here than I realized. I remember this girl too, but I don't think I ever actually spoke to her.

Back