• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Most Ridiculous Thing You've Walked in On?

I walked in on my roommate and his boyfriend making out after coming back from a final. Turned around and left. That night, he says to me, "I just realized that I never told you I was gay." I said, "Hey, it doesn't bother me," but I was really thinking, "It was pretty obvious anyway, but thanks for the heads up."

Long time no talk, friends. Damnedest thing, yours truly took a little Harv-time to ramble the desert, let the big sky clear out the cobwebs, which get stickier with the accumulating years, when out of nowhere popped up an entire village of like-minded folk. Fires burning high as the bloodshot eye can see. Costumes rivaling the excesses of the finest bayou masquerade. Titties.

Not sure what kind of event Uncle Harv had discovered, but it was glorious. Once it was over, didn’t have nothin’ better to do and caught a ride up north with a broad and two fellas, both of whom she called her husbands. A real salt of the earth trio. Wound up staying with them in this little community they’d staged outside Tacoma for a few weeks, learned how to spark a reefer doobie using a belt buckle and the frond of a dry fern. Good for the soul. Feels like I’m seeing the world through a fresh set of peepers.

Anywho, to your question, rarely a fortnight passed in the Barn without one of us Raiders catching Ol’ Ricky in the midst of some sort of spectacle. If I’d a nickel for every time I moseyed in his room to find the Fiesta Fox squatting over a mirror, cheeks spread, gazing down in rapt wonderment at his own burgundy tulip….well, I can tell ya I know a certain somebody would be sporting quite a motorcoach at next annum’s desert festival.

That said, the most memorable recurring sight us Raiders would frequently encounter was when Foxy would conduct his “exercises.” Now, aside from rigorous screwin’, Ricky never had much utility for physical fitness. Said he had a better use for his lungs and didn’t want to get ‘em all tight so they couldn’t properly expand when it came time to hi the hay. However, I reckon no man took the health of his Kegels more seriously than the Fiesta Fox.

Every evening after supper, before the Raiders would get down to business in preparation for nightfall’s chaos, with the discipline of an Olympic champion, Foxy’d strip off his clothes and adopt an athletic stance in the center of his bedroom – knees bent, arms by his side, feet shoulder width apart. He’d then slowly start rhythmically contracting his Kegel muscles, in sync with whatever tune he happened to choose that day, but most often Neil Diamond’s “Cracklin’ Rosie,” which always got Rick really primed for workin’ out.

At first there was little to see, just some slight twitching around the root of his crank. But, boy, by the end of the song’s last stanza, once he’d loosened up, it was a sight indeed. Foxy’d stand there, brow and chest covered in sweat, intense look on his face, soft pecker violently flopping up and down on its own, seemingly independently, like the slender trunk of an agitated baby elephant. I swear, his drumstick would swing with such swiftness and strike his belly with such ferocity, I was always amazed it didn’t leave bruises on his taut, hairless abdomen.

I’d approximate I meandered in to Foxy’s room to discover the man in the midst of his exercises no less than a dozen times, and I wager the other Raiders would each to a man tell a similar tale, but it was a display that never ceased to dazzle. The Fiesta Fox. That ol’ coon dog.

LOL, I think Harv's speech got more quaint since his little ramble in the desert. With titties.

Long time no talk, friends. Damnedest thing, yours truly took a little Harv-time to ramble the desert, let the big sky clear out the cobwebs, which get stickier with the accumulating years, when out of nowhere popped up an entire village of like-minded folk. Fires burning high as the bloodshot eye can see. Costumes rivaling the excesses of the finest bayou masquerade. Titties.

Not sure what kind of event Uncle Harv had discovered, but it was glorious. Once it was over, didn’t have nothin’ better to do and caught a ride up north with a broad and two fellas, both of whom she called her husbands. A real salt of the earth trio. Wound up staying with them in this little community they’d staged outside Tacoma for a few weeks, learned how to spark a reefer doobie using a belt buckle and the frond of a dry fern. Good for the soul. Feels like I’m seeing the world through a fresh set of peepers...

Fantastic!

LOLOL

Harv always delivers.

The best Harv ever walked in on was a Wake coed and I getting into it in the barn. Aah, youth and acid....

The best Harv ever walked in on was a Wake coed and I getting into it in the barn. Aah, youth and acid....

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I lived in a house senior year and I never told anyone about this until after we had long since graduated...

One night I got up and was thirsty so I naturally start walking towards my kitchen. Before the kitchen was a living room w/ a huge wrap around sofa.

I guess I was still in a daze because I didn't hear anything until I came to the entranceway to the living room and saw a chick riding, and I mean riding, my younger fraternity brother.

Thank god she didn't notice me but the best part was the guy did glance over and see me, then he gave me a subtle thumbs up and a smile. Epic.

I told him I would never tell anyone until he graduated. I kept my promise

I lived in a house senior year and I never told anyone about this until after we had long since graduated...

One night I got up and was thirsty so I naturally start walking towards my kitchen. Before the kitchen was a living room w/ a huge wrap around sofa.

I guess I was still in a daze because I didn't hear anything until I came to the entranceway to the living room and saw a chick riding, and I mean riding, my younger fraternity brother.

Thank god she didn't notice me but the best part was the guy did glance over and see me, then he gave me a subtle thumbs up and a smile. Epic.

I told him I would never tell anyone until he graduated. I kept my promise

Why not tell anyone? Was your younger frat bro a chubby chaser?

Post exams at Myrtle Beach we stayed at that hotel with the bungalows. I was trying to walk through a bedroom to get to the bathroom- probably about 30 beers deep. My buddy was doing his thing doggy style with a ChiO or some random sorostitute. She was faced away from me when I came in but he saw me. He waves and says, "I'll be done in a minute if you want to go next dude, she's really cool". Unreal.

Had a girls mom walk in on me and her daughter one summer home from wake

My finger was in an unfortunate spot, I'll let you guys figure it out

Man. I loved hearing that story when you got back. Wasn't she a waitress at like a friendlys or something?

You should have asked the mom if she wanted to join you.

ITB > OTB amirite

Post exams at Myrtle Beach we stayed at that hotel with the bungalows. I was trying to walk through a bedroom to get to the bathroom- probably about 30 beers deep. My buddy was doing his thing doggy style with a ChiO or some random sorostitute. She was faced away from me when I came in but he saw me. He waves and says, "I'll be done in a minute if you want to go next dude, she's really cool". Unreal.

Username explanation.

Same. My year was the last year that prospective students stayed Friday/Saturday night, because it just became a shitshow, and half the kids just ditched all the events. I didn't know or pay attention to how to get in touch with my host, so on Friday we missed eachother but talked on the phone. He was living in Huffman and was going out to watch the movie pleasantville, one of the other prospectives hosts were planning on getting him drunk and going to frat parties. I let my host know I'd be hanging out with them.

I made some really corny joke at one of the introductory meetings, that while walking on the quad this one girl totally called me out on as she was walking ahead of me. By about Midnight was at a Sig Ep party and saw this girl, no words were spoken, I just went across the room, grabbed her hand, and walked back to my host's room. Half-naked on this dudes futon I never met before with the door locked I hear a knock on the door "Andy?" and I'm like "Uhhhh, give me a few minutes"

Between the easy tail and the sweet thinkpads where people could download mp3's at a record pace, my collegiate choice was set.

I thought you said you went to college a virgin.

Back