• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Moving to Charlotte in a year

You could take a bus, but more likely you'll wind up driving. But the commute is extremely easy.

after we sold our house but before my special lady friend joined me in ole mexico she rented a 3 b/r apt at Camden off east blvd for $2100 month. now I rent a mansion in Mexico with a pool, pool boy, yard service, gourmet kitchen, all the bells and whistles for the same price

Keep your eye on the pool boy...

Peeps on here and others I have talked to are turning me on to the uptown idea. I would actually be working on Morehead so its not like I could walk to work, not sure how much of a hassle getting to and from is.

Where on MoHead? Depending on where and where you live in Uptown you could walk, or at least ride a bike. There is sidewalk going out on both Church and College St.

Back