• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mr. IP Glitch starts his own echo chamber

"
And I know a lot of you don't think a lot about "culture," but it was a real pleasure to sit with these young men, engage them in thoughtful and smart conversation, and have them be so enthusiastic about the season, their teammates, their coach, and the school. BTW, Coach Bz made the statement that this past spring, the basketball team had the highest GPA EVER IN HISTORY of the school, which is pretty cool. These are really nice young men, and I hope they continue to grow and learn and represent the school in their wonderful ways. They were so nice to the children in attendance tonight -- engaging them, signing autographs, allowing pictures to be made, etc. Nice to see good athletes representing MY school doing such a superb job as these young men."

Stuff like this...it just can't be real can it? I mean that can't possibly be a real person's thoughts who is even half intelligent can it?

I've been around WFU basketball for 17 years and college basketball teams for almost 25. I've NEVER seen college basketball players be rude to children, not take pictures with fans at a fan event, or not talk civil to fans of the team they play for. I'd love for this team to succeed, but please don't act like they are special because they were nice to a bunch of kids.

Good Lord that woman has a thick skull.

This is exactly the same type of thing she said when Dino's players were attending Rusty's summer league. The story changes, yet it never changes.

"
And I know a lot of you don't think a lot about "culture," but it was a real pleasure to sit with these young men, engage them in thoughtful and smart conversation, and have them be so enthusiastic about the season, their teammates, their coach, and the school. BTW, Coach Bz made the statement that this past spring, the basketball team had the highest GPA EVER IN HISTORY of the school, which is pretty cool. These are really nice young men, and I hope they continue to grow and learn and represent the school in their wonderful ways. They were so nice to the children in attendance tonight -- engaging them, signing autographs, allowing pictures to be made, etc. Nice to see good athletes representing MY school doing such a superb job as these young men."

Stuff like this...it just can't be real can it? I mean that can't possibly be a real person's thoughts who is even half intelligent can it?
Haha, maybe Jason should witness the players on a Saturday night with some booze in their systems. What I witnessed last weekend was, ugh, interesting.

Wow. Assuming maybe 33% of the posts are legitimate, those people are fucking delusional.

Haha, maybe Jason should witness the players on a Saturday night with some booze in their systems. What I witnessed last weekend was, ugh, interesting.

Just booze? PROGRESS from last year!

Jason is so dumb it hurts. He can't seem to understand that Richmond and Xavier were huge OOC wins in 2010 and a major reason we made the NCAA tournament that year. Even though it is readily apparent from sites like this.

http://www.bracketography.com/ncaa-tournament-bubble-breakdown/

If you haven't been able to reach that guy by year 4 of the Bz disaster, then I wouldn't even bother. Apparently, some people like to believe the bs propaganda thrown out by the Athletic Department.

Back