• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mr. IP Glitch starts his own echo chamber

If there was anything to the culture BS, Ty Walker would not have graduated from Wake Forest.

That's far more embarrassing to me than the other incidents. The school dealt with those. They never really dealt with Ty because he was 7' tall, and none of his shit was public.

"I think we'll win 20+ games and be in consideration for post-season. That is our goal and that will be much-welcomed progress towards great things to come. The hardest part is behind us. We have to keep working, but the ship is righted and it is now just a matter of putting some wind in our sails."

The ship is righted? I'm getting a mental picture of Braces at work... maybe Jason is her patient.

blue-velvet-1986-04-g.jpg

I'm offended at the misuse of nautical imagery. Will these people stop at nothing? Is there nothing sacred to them?

If there was anything to the culture BS, Ty Walker would not have graduated from Wake Forest.

That's far more embarrassing to me than the other incidents. The school dealt with those. They never really dealt with Ty because he was 7' tall, and none of his shit was public.

Tabb getting shit on and Ty being allowed to basically skate is just the height of hypocrisy.

I've been around WFU basketball for 17 years and college basketball teams for almost 25. I've NEVER seen college basketball players be rude to children, not take pictures with fans at a fan event, or not talk civil to fans of the team they play for. I'd love for this team to succeed, but please don't act like they are special because they were nice to a bunch of kids.

Good Lord that woman has a thick skull.

I've been around WFU basketball for 17 years and college basketball teams for almost 25. I've NEVER seen college basketball players be rude to children, not take pictures with fans at a fan event, or not talk civil to fans of the team they play for. I'd love for this team to succeed, but please don't act like they are special because they were nice to a bunch of kids.

Good Lord that woman has a thick skull.

Dino's players would have thrown feces at the children. FECES. That's their poop.

They make a habit of looking through the wrong end of a telescope. It is fine to have a good bunch of kids but to look at our roster compared to other ACC teams and we are not where we used to be. I mean even BC has passed us by.

What if I told you that DemanDeac is a parody who was "hired" by 24/7 and everything associated with the new board is a lie?

Ty is a fucking dumbass. For all we know [Redacted] said he had tons of potential but that his head got in the way of reaching it.

This is a kid who posted he had a "bad feeling" prior to a game because he sensed an injury was going to happen.

Ty is lucky he was allowed as many chances as he got at Wake, and frankly very fortunate to even have a degree.

I do agree that [Redacted] should be doing everything in his power to build his reputation. Blowing smoke up scouts' assess about headcases at Wake is the opposite of that.

That makes you probably the only person on this board that gives a fuck what NBA scouts think about [Redacted]. You must definitely not have understood what I meant when I said "positive reputation as a coach", because I sure as shit wasn't talking about his reputation for straight forwardness in the NBA coaching community. Bzz should be trying to help out every single one of his former players in every way possible. Considering that it's his job everyday to sell a piece of shit product (his self) he shouldn't have any problem bullshitting some NBDL rep on Ty Walker's 1 or 2 good qualities.

Getting players in the NBA helps recruiting. It's as simple as that.

That said, fuck Ty Walker. That thieving asshole.

That makes you probably the only person on this board that gives a fuck what NBA scouts think about [Redacted]. You must definitely not have understood what I meant when I said "positive reputation as a coach", because I sure as shit wasn't talking about his reputation for straight forwardness in the NBA coaching community. Bzz should be trying to help out every single one of his former players in every way possible.

I realize that's not what you meant - that was the point of my response.

The only real thing [Redacted] has going for him is actual NBA ties. By blindly promoting one of the worst players at Wake in recent memory, it would destroy that one benefit. Jesus I can't believe I had to spell that out. I'm not going to write everything as if it's being explained to a middle school kid, sorry about that.

The problem is when you tell NBA guys good things about Ty Walker and then there is an unfortunate incident where team iPads are stolen and pooped on, they won't believe you when you tell them good things about CJ Harris.

The problem is when you tell NBA guys good things about Ty Walker and then there is an unfortunate incident where team iPads are stolen and pooped on, they won't believe you when you tell them good things about CJ Harris.

You'd think this would be obvious, but apparently not.

Hate him all you want, he's still our coach and we have good kids in the program. Their futures are directly tied to his reputation with NBA scouts.

Getting players in the NBA helps recruiting. It's as simple as that.

That said, fuck Ty Walker. That thieving asshole.

don't be confused, my point is simply an indictment on Bzz's fucking terrible coaching and program managing. Ty was an embarrassment here, but i'd still rather he be playing ball in Italy than flipping burgers in Wilmington.

By being less then "overwhelmness" about Ty, Buzz was obviously protecting his reputation in the League. Protecting his reputation? Oh wait ...

You'd think this would be obvious, but apparently not.

Hate him all you want, he's still our coach and we have good kids in the program. Their futures are directly tied to his reputation with NBA scouts.

Because it's not obvious, it's a bullshit excuse. The guy spent decades working in the NBA, if his respect is lost by trying to help one former troubled player then he never had respect to begin with. I feel sad for the next poor SOB that tries to use you as a job reference.

If [Redacted] can't be positive about a player to NBA execs then that player should not have been part of his program for 2 years. Simple as that.

Because it's not obvious, it's a bullshit excuse. The guy spent decades working in the NBA, if his respect is lost by trying to help one former troubled player then he never had respect to begin with. I feel sad for the next poor SOB that tries to use you as a job reference.

what if that person sucks at their job? don't give out positive recommendations for those that don't deserve it. ty walker was a head case.

Back