• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mr. IP Glitch starts his own echo chamber

LuvtheDeacs is a parody right? Well executed whoever it is.

LuvtheDeacs is a parody right? Well executed whoever it is.

The fact that it is not completely evident that Luv is a parody, means that whoever it is, is doing a very good job!

Here's your lesson in bullshitting 101:

"Hey Jeff, this is bla bla from the Iowa energy. What can you tell me about Ty Walker?"
"Well bla bla, Ty is real long, he's bouncy and he gets his hand on a lot of shots. He runs the court pretty well, he's got decent footwork"

"Is he motivated, does he work hard?"
"I can't say how motivated he is now, but I couldn't get much improvement out of him here. It's too bad, I thought he had a lot of potential. He may be more motivated now that he's working for a living"

"How is the kid as a teammate?"
"Well, he got in some legal trouble with a teammate and he had immaturity issues. He seemed to get along fine with his teammates though, he was generally positive in practice, not much trouble in the locker room.

"I heard he got in some trouble for stealing iPads or something from some other students, can he be trusted now?"
"He and a teammate did steal some iPads out of a dorm back in 2011. I don't think he's a real criminal type guy, he had never gotten in trouble like that before to my knowledge, and I haven't heard of him getting in trouble since then"

I think the real question is why would [Redacted] fall on his sword for Ty Walker (of all people) when he's winning 8 games a year and has a ton of problems himself to deal with.

LuvtheDeacs has to be a parody. That is the handle that said even at 12 wins [Redacted] needed an extension, right?

Gee, I wonder who it could be? I'll need my Sherlock Holmes cap for this one!

The "Basketball Expectations" thread is just getting better and better. Jason is getting lots of support from "LuvtheDeacs," is it real or is it parody support. Hard to tell.

Maybe it's his daughter?

The fact that it is not completely evident that Luv is a parody, means that whoever it is, is doing a very good job!

Hmm... Nope, still not sure.

Gee, I wonder who it could be? I'll need my Sherlock Holmes cap for this one!

Hmm... Nope, still not sure.

You mean deacvision is posting as himself over there and as a parody? He must have a lot of time on his hands.

Here's your lesson in bullshitting 101:

"Hey Jeff, this is bla bla from the Iowa energy. What can you tell me about Ty Walker?"
"Well bla bla, Ty is real long, he's bouncy and he gets his hand on a lot of shots. He runs the court pretty well, he's got decent footwork"

"Is he motivated, does he work hard?"
"I can't say how motivated he is now, but I couldn't get much improvement out of him here. It's too bad, I thought he had a lot of potential. He may be more motivated now that he's working for a living"

"How is the kid as a teammate?"
"Well, he got in some legal trouble with a teammate and he had immaturity issues. He seemed to get along fine with his teammates though, he was generally positive in practice, not much trouble in the locker room.

"I heard he got in some trouble for stealing iPads or something from some other students, can he be trusted now?"
"He and a teammate did steal some iPads out of a dorm back in 2011. I don't think he's a real criminal type guy, he had never gotten in trouble like that before to my knowledge, and I haven't heard of him getting in trouble since then. We let him back on the team and he graduated from Wake Forest."

Addendum.

If Ty wanted a rec from his coach then maybe he shouldn't have acted like an asshole

For a million dollars a year, Jeff [Redacted] should fucking wring out the sweat from the practice jerseys, drink it, and describe how good it tastes to the media.

That board is cracking me up. You honestly can't tell the difference between the parodies and some of the delusional fanboy ravings.

"I’ve been dealt probably the worst hand anyone can ever be dealt in a collegiate basketball career"

Ty Walker

"I’ve been dealt probably the worst hand anyone can ever be dealt in a collegiate basketball career"

Ty Walker

I'd say the Baylor kid who got shot had it worse but Ty did have a very bad hand.

I've been around WFU basketball for 17 years and college basketball teams for almost 25. I've NEVER seen college basketball players be rude to children, not take pictures with fans at a fan event, or not talk civil to fans of the team they play for. I'd love for this team to succeed, but please don't act like they are special because they were nice to a bunch of kids.

Good Lord that woman has a thick skull.

Rumor is that this was Moto's reaction when he met Braces:

lo7x.jpg

Would it be considered a call-out thread if we had a poll on who the worst posters are from the other boards?

I think the real question is why would [Redacted] fall on his sword for Ty Walker (of all people) when he's winning 8 games a year and has a ton of problems himself to deal with.

Fuck you buddy. 13 games a year.

Back