• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mr. IP Glitch starts his own echo chamber

Even though a lot of the [Redacted] supporters have said a lot of dumb stuff...a whole lot of dumb stuff...I don't recall many if any ever saying that our negativity was directly costing the team wins like Jason and Braces said on the latest thread.

Jason is obviously not real (or just the world's biggest idiot), we missed the NIT by literally 6 or 7 games last year, nobody could honestly believe that the fans made us miss anything. Obvious troll. The parodies jumped the shark which is unfortunate since they were all pretty believable/funny especially Jason for a while.

ETA: Plus IIRC when the hiring occurred Mystery Men thought it was a dumb hire so I doubt his opinion has changed given the most wins we've had in three years is 13.

Braces on "culture" at the dinner/practice:

Razorro -- Good recap of both practice and dinner.

I think that the starting 5 will be Devin, Tyler, Travis, Coron, and Codi. But I agree that Moto, Aaron, and Madison will get a LOT of minutes, and Andre, Miles, and Greg will not be far behind. Starting line-up will probably change a lot during the season, as people prove themselves and get rewarded for good play and hard practicing.

I think we'll see a lot of revolving door play, w/ great depth to keep up the speed/pace of play. Aaron and Madison will add a lot on defense. Heard someone remark near me during the practice that it all depends on Codi -- if he can lead and make it all happen, then the team will do quite well.

And I know a lot of you don't think a lot about "culture," but it was a real pleasure to sit with these young men, engage them in thoughtful and smart conversation, and have them be so enthusiastic about the season, their teammates, their coach, and the school. BTW, Coach Bz made the statement that this past spring, the basketball team had the highest GPA EVER IN HISTORY of the school, which is pretty cool. These are really nice young men, and I hope they continue to grow and learn and represent the school in their wonderful ways. They were so nice to the children in attendance tonight -- engaging them, signing autographs, allowing pictures to be made, etc. Nice to see good athletes representing MY school doing such a superb job as these young men.

I look forward to Nov 1st and the first game!!!!! Go Deacs!!!

"
And I know a lot of you don't think a lot about "culture," but it was a real pleasure to sit with these young men, engage them in thoughtful and smart conversation, and have them be so enthusiastic about the season, their teammates, their coach, and the school. BTW, Coach Bz made the statement that this past spring, the basketball team had the highest GPA EVER IN HISTORY of the school, which is pretty cool. These are really nice young men, and I hope they continue to grow and learn and represent the school in their wonderful ways. They were so nice to the children in attendance tonight -- engaging them, signing autographs, allowing pictures to be made, etc. Nice to see good athletes representing MY school doing such a superb job as these young men."

Stuff like this...it just can't be real can it? I mean that can't possibly be a real person's thoughts who is even half intelligent can it?

Braces on "culture" at the dinner/practice:

photo.png

I really wish downvotes were available on that forum. WTF man.

I guess we just upvote the parodies.

Well, if you were to praise Ty Walker outside of saying "he's tall" then you'd have no credibility left to every pull some strings for a legitimate player.

Wish he'd had a "will to succeed" at Wake...

Jason is obviously not real (or just the world's biggest idiot), we missed the NIT by literally 6 or 7 games last year, nobody could honestly believe that the fans made us miss anything. Obvious troll. The parodies jumped the shark which is unfortunate since they were all pretty believable/funny especially Jason for a while.

Jason is 100% real. He's been saying the same irrational stuff for the last 3+ years on Scout. He is a parody, but he's a real parody who really believes what he's posting. It's funny to see him egged on by Luv, who of course, is a fake parody.

Last edited:
I really wish downvotes were available on that forum. WTF man.

I guess we just upvote the parodies.

They are. I've used my daily allotment on Jason each of the last 3 days.

Even the "legit" posters sound like parodies. Hell, maybe even more than the suspected parodies.

Yeah Jason seems more like a parody than ILuvtheDeacs. And then there's the guy who claimed he didn't know anything about "wakeforest#'s" which is a pretty big giveaway since everybody posting on this board posted on other boards at some point. He acted like this was some board spawned from another set of people who had no previous knowledge of the message boards haha.

"
And I know a lot of you don't think a lot about "culture," but it was a real pleasure to sit with these young men, engage them in thoughtful and smart conversation, and have them be so enthusiastic about the season, their teammates, their coach, and the school. BTW, Coach Bz made the statement that this past spring, the basketball team had the highest GPA EVER IN HISTORY of the school, which is pretty cool. These are really nice young men, and I hope they continue to grow and learn and represent the school in their wonderful ways. They were so nice to the children in attendance tonight -- engaging them, signing autographs, allowing pictures to be made, etc. Nice to see good athletes representing MY school doing such a superb job as these young men."

Stuff like this...it just can't be real can it? I mean that can't possibly be a real person's thoughts who is even half intelligent can it?

What century is this woman from?

crowngraphic.jpg

Jason "You guys just endlessly bash BZZZ and don't ever look at his good qualities. You are just a bunch of haters!!!!!!!!"

Jason 5 minutes later: "Our entire football staff sucks and needs to be fired!!!!!"

"

Think you answered your own question there.

Well, if you were to praise Ty Walker outside of saying "he's tall" then you'd have no credibility left to every pull some strings for a legitimate player.

Wish he'd had a "will to succeed" at Wake...
I disliked Ty but I still disagree with this. Bz kept him on the team for multiple seasons after he got in trouble, so obviously he believed Ty has some abilities. Bzz should be doing everything in his power to build a positive reputation as a coach, and that includes supporting all his former players. You don't graduate a kid from your program and then hamper his professional aspirations, no matter how big a dumbass that player was.

"I think we'll win 20+ games and be in consideration for post-season. That is our goal and that will be much-welcomed progress towards great things to come. The hardest part is behind us. We have to keep working, but the ship is righted and it is now just a matter of putting some wind in our sails."

The ship is righted? I'm getting a mental picture of Braces at work... maybe Jason is her patient.

blue-velvet-1986-04-g.jpg

I disliked Ty but I still disagree with this. Bz kept him on the team for multiple seasons after he got in trouble, so obviously he believed Ty has some abilities. Bzz should be doing everything in his power to build a positive reputation as a coach, and that includes supporting all his former players. You don't graduate a kid from your program and then hamper his professional aspirations, no matter how big a dumbass that player was.

Ty is a fucking dumbass. For all we know [Redacted] said he had tons of potential but that his head got in the way of reaching it.

This is a kid who posted he had a "bad feeling" prior to a game because he sensed an injury was going to happen.

Ty is lucky he was allowed as many chances as he got at Wake, and frankly very fortunate to even have a degree.

I do agree that [Redacted] should be doing everything in his power to build his reputation. Blowing smoke up scouts' assess about headcases at Wake is the opposite of that.

Back