• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MSNBC or Lamont Hill

That is absolutely disgusting.

I'm curious to see how MSNBC responds.

As I said in another thread that is a disgusting clip. There really are few things more annoying than condescending liberals.

Do you people really watch MSNBC or Fox?

If you do, kill your television immediately. I didn't even watch the clip I just read about it. What an asshole. Seems there is so much airtime to fill that these dickheads (on both sides) can't help themselves from saying stupid shit.

Fuck TV
Fuck TV
Fuck TV
Fuck TV

and fuck Facebook and twitter. Colossal wastes of time and energy.

If you do, kill your television immediately. I didn't even watch the clip I just read about it. What an asshole. Seems there is so much airtime to fill that these dickheads (on both sides) can't help themselves from saying stupid shit.

Correct. Infotainment. Sucks.

Disgusting? Eh. Dumb and pathetic? Yes.

They have already run really fast for the apology door.

I think it is disgusting. Let's laugh at a white family for adopting a black kid and then make fun of the kid for not belonging...as if black folks should just stick with their own. If a Republican made similar comments MSNBC severs would explode with all the calls of racism.

I'm not sure that there is anything that can bring this country back from its current state of idiocy. Financial meltdown? nope. War? nope

Harris-Perry was absolutely wrong.

The irony here is DeacMan never starts threads when Faux News, Hannity, O'Reilly or others are equally bad or worse and don't apologize.

3rd party

;)

the_return_of_ross_perot_syndrome.jpg

Can I finish?

The irony here is DeacMan never starts threads when Faux News, Hannity, O'Reilly or others are equally bad or worse and don't apologize.

LOL. Thankfully you rise above partisanship...

Why didn't you start this thread then?

I think it is disgusting. Let's laugh at a white family for adopting a black kid and then make fun of the kid for not belonging...as if black folks should just stick with their own. If a Republican made similar comments MSNBC severs would explode with all the calls of racism.

Did you laugh while typing this as much as I am while reading it?

Agreed. I can't believe Fox News hasn't apologized for what MSNBC did wrong. Somebody should probably defecate in their mouths for good measure. I, however, find it is best not to judge others.

Last edited:
Yes, just what this laughfest needs: some jhmd. It's like a clown running into a Richard Pryor show.

Fuck TV
Fuck TV
Fuck TV
Fuck TV

and fuck Facebook and twitter. Colossal wastes of time and energy.

Far better time is invested here on the Tunnels. I really think I'm down to 13 posts away from winning 94Deac's deathbed conversion to fiscal conservatism.

The true outrage of the MHP show is that we haven't seen PhDeac on yet. IIRC, she's a Deac and a Dookie. If we're going to remain historically competitive, Deacs need to look after each other. #MHPPHDeac You heard it here first.

Back