• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MTOW, Mckie's Dilemma

Why would you give the dickhead "you'd have to ask him" line and then give the ankle explanation?

I mean, I know the reason is because he has no idea what to say to people, so I guess I shouldn't ask.

While having Bz for a coach is in no way a positive, Travis' problems are more extensive.

He did tell the truth about his ankle. That is not one of the problems. However, Coron is continuing to have problems with his ankle. Maybe that is what confused Bz.

is it me or does it bother anyone else that Dan had to press Bzzzjerk before he even offered a defense of HIS player. What an asshole.

From the article: [Redacted]'s initial response was as succinct as it was disappointing. "You'd have to ask him," [Redacted] said.

This guy needs to be gone yesterday, just one more nail in the coffin. What is Ron waiting on? I can't imagine playing for him or wanting my son to play for him.

Seriously, how could anyone support Bzzzz at this point?

All you could ever ask of a player: "I’m just not making shots,'' McKie said. "That’s all. That’s all on me at the end of the day.''

Seriously, how could anyone support Bzzzz at this point?

You'd have to ask Wellman, Mit Shah, Flowe, Sutton, and all the big donors screwing over MSD.

Give credit to Coach [Redacted]. After the first asshole response, he actually stuck up for his player instead of throwing him directly under the bus.

Progress.

You'd have to ask Wellman, Mit Shah, Flowe, Sutton, and all the big donors screwing over MSD.

TRUTH!! Wake Forest would be much better off without these losers screwing over the university.

Time for another board fundraiser???

Interesting angle, Brad. I assume you're all in on Bz as well? That's over $4M wasted on poor results.

Not that it comes as a surprise... But once again you have no idea what you are talking about.

The Flow family has already done more for WFU then the posters as a collective on this board WHO WOULD NEVER SETTLE FOR MEDIOCRITY!! could ever accomplish in perpetuity.

Sure, but he and the rest sure did screw over our marquee sport by backing this farce.

Maybe Bz misspoke and accidentally said "ankle" instead of "shitty coach."

Yeah, I think Buzz has probably checked out. Trouble is, it's not that easy to tell when Buzz has checked out and when he has not. Also unfortunately, as long as Wellman keeps giving him checks to cash, he will remain our basketball coach.

All the negative hyperbole aside, the ankle probably is an issue. Bzz and McKie probably should have had a conversation about how they were going to address his not playing much in the second half in the post-game. Most players like to keep training room stuff in-house, at least as long as you can, b/c he is going to get targeted if other teams know he has an injury, etc. That would explain a lot that Travis is hurting. Some ankle, toe and foot problems you can play through pretty effectively, and some you just can't. A significant foot problem would explain a lot of Travis' lack of movement and hustle or jumping for significant portions of games. Travis probably doesn't want that out there for public consumption, but at some point when you are a senior and arguably the best player on the team based on past performance, it becomes too obvious something is wrong and people start questioning your desire. Tough decision on how to spin it to the press, but Buzz and Travis should have had that conversation before the presser to make sure they were on the same page. Hell, make up something like he had flu symptoms or something if you can't agree or don't want people to know. But NOT, idk, ask him.... Geez.... Unbelieveable.

Buzz handles the press so well.

He should replace Obama's press secretary to try and spin this health care reform stuff.

I believe [Redacted] made a major tactical error starting the season by humilating his only senior by not allowing him to be a captain or co-captain of this year's team.

Back