• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MTOW, Mckie's Dilemma

A coach who complains about his only senior and complains about youth probably isn't a good coach.

A coach who complains about his only senior and complains about youth probably isn't a good coach.

He might be except for the whole "dealing with players" thing. Take that out and he Might be a good coach.

Actually, there's a term for that. It's called a "scout ."

I believe [Redacted] made a major tactical error starting the season by humilating his only senior by not allowing him to be a captain or co-captain of this year's team.

Only major tactical error that SOB made this year was just showing up!!!

I can't imagine playing 4yrs and hearing 'Buzz sucks' everywhere I went. I can't imagine being (potentially) labeled as the player with the most losses in WFU history. I can't imagine not being named a captain my senior year despite the most returning pts and boards in ACC.

He needs to change his mind from 'Under Buzz we will never be good' to 'We can make NCAAs in spite of Buzz'.

#psychologyspeak

I hate seeing Travis get thrown under the Buzz.

I hate seeing Travis get thrown under the Buzz.
Clever-Girl.jpg

CLEVER GINGER!

Not that it comes as a surprise... But once again you have no idea what you are talking about.

The Flow family has already done more for WFU then the posters as a collective on this board WHO WOULD NEVER SETTLE FOR MEDIOCRITY!! could ever accomplish in perpetuity.

If taking Flow family money is the reason we still have Ron Wellman, the price was too high.

I remember when Skip put Josh Howard in his car and drove around Winston...and then Howard had that HUGE senior year.

This feels different, somehow.

You'd have to ask Wellman, Mit Shah, Flowe, Sutton, and all the big donors screwing over MSD.

I'm going to see Alex Sink a lot over the next few months as she runs for Congress. I will ask her personally about Bz and report back to the boards.

If she's in on this, I will withdraw my support.

I'm going to see Alex Sink a lot over the next few months as she runs for Congress. I will ask her personally about Bz and report back to the boards.

So she's on the same BOT who sat on their collective asses and let Wellman and Hatch display such incompetence along with that alarming lack of integrity!?! And then allowed it to continue for FOUR YEARS!?!?! If I was a voter in her district, that's all I'd need to know.

Last edited:
So she's on the same BOT who sat on their collective asses and let Wellman and Hatch display such incompetence along with that alarming lack of integrity!?! And then allowed it to continue for FOUR YEARS!?!?! If I was a voter in her district, that's all I'd need to know.

Tried to pos rep you but since you got one yesterday would not allow...however, I 100% concur with your reply and hope that Mr. Medlin forwards...

It's amazing how much our BOT members have accomplished despite being such bumbling incompetent morons.

Just imagine how successful they could have become if posters on this board had mentored them earlier in life!!!

It's amazing how much our BOT members have accomplished despite being such bumbling incompetent morons.

Just imagine how successful they could have become if posters on this board had mentored them earlier in life!!!

Argus, cannot speak for the lot of them but I know several who are at the pinnacle simply because of their parentage...ie, Nepotism...And I have no animosity @ all because of their good fortune!

Back