• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MTOW, You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet!

Jeff: "Let's be honest. We should have won these five games.'"
Ron: "WHAT THE HELL, MAN??"

McKie: Don't worry, Dan, we all know I will be scoring 22 in a blowout loss soon enough.

Another thread is stating that will not be on TV...any confirmation of this???

It'll be on non-crappy TV. I think someone said 630 or 640 on DirecTV.

Lack of quality TV coverage makes me sick! When the program had relevance, exposure on ESPN, Fox etc. was often. Now that the program is in the crapper. ESPN3 is about the best we can achieve...Sad!

Lack of quality TV coverage makes me sick! When the program had relevance, exposure on ESPN, Fox etc. was often. Now that the program is in the crapper. ESPN3 is about the best we can achieve...Sad!

To be fair, Kansas is getting the same piss-poor TV coverage for this game that we are.

It's Mark Cuban's new TV channel, right? And he just bought all the rights to every game before the semi's and finals? I think there's an interactive website as well they're trying to push.

Who would want to watch? Seriously, I had the game on my laptop last night and was more interested in Robin Williams' new sitcom than our game. Four years ago, I never missed a second of a game.

We play the #2 team in the country and the game isn't on ESPN. That is truly unbelievable.

We're not on major TV because you people are bad fans.

And you touch yourselves.

in general the lack of tv coverage is a valid complaint but the tv coverage for this tournament has nothing to do with wake forest whatsoever.

You guys all realize that this tournament not being on ESPN has nothing to do with Wake right? I know you don't because people are commenting like it's Wake's fault, but this tournament was also on this channel last year.

Is this Atlantis shit a tourney or just a one-off?

nvm, I see it's a tourney. Am guessing 1-2.

Last edited:
it is a great tournament. they just sold their rights to axs and nbcsn. the final last year was #2 duke vs #5 louisville on nbcsn. the early round games for all the teams were on axs.

Yes this tournament is a fantastic opportunity. We were paid 2 million for being in it, get to play Kansas, get to go to the Bahamas, and it's quickly become a top tournament for November in the country.

I hate [Redacted] but there is literally nothing to criticize about Wake playing in this. Nothing.

Back