• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MTOW, You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet!

Furman was the only team we played last year as bad as Presby and The Citadel. We beat Furman by 24 last year and beat Presby by 21 and Citadel by 28 this year.

Last year we beat Radford (299) opening game by 11 and this year Colgate (261) by 11.

We beat UNC Greensboro (288) on the road by 14 last year.

This year we beat Jacksonville (254) at home by 7. Last year we beat W&M (214) at home by 6 and HP (221) by 11.

The VMI win was impressive. The rest are pretty much comparable to how we performed last year against bad teams.

Are we better than 2 or 3 years ago when we were a sub 200 club? Sure. So what?

For what it is worth, Colgate lost at Syracuse by 18 a week after playing us - and that bearded guy, Burnakowski scored only 7. They bone crushed Cornell in their last game by 23. Cornell is terrible, but I think Colgate was and will be better than people thought.

Last edited:
I really want to play Nova. Because I miss Tony running the point against a zone. He was so money at passing it to either elbow of the 3-point arc.

I really want to play Nova. Because I miss Tony running the point against a zone. He was so money at passing it to either elbow of the 3-point arc.

Don't forget his go-to move of dribbling it out of bounds, and then look around in amazement like the court just shrunk in size.

Don't forget his go-to move of dribbling it out of bounds, and then look around in amazement like the court just shrunk in size.

For a second I thought you were referring to Adala Moto.

My last straw play was when he drove to the lane against Georgia Tech in Atlanta and Daniel Miller slid over and Tony had three steps to adjust his path, hid decision to drive to the hole, all of it, but he couldn't stop, drove right at Miller and Miller blocked his shot with his arm pit. That was the play I turned off the TV for a couple of minutes and I wondered aloud how I was going to survive 2+ more years of this kid.

Ari and JTT aren't playing for USC.

Also there is no chance Kansas, or any team for that matter, rests their starters in a meaningful regular season game unless they are up extremely comfortably. No team does this.

Ari and JTT aren't playing for USC.

Also there is no chance Kansas, or any team for that matter, rests their starters in a meaningful regular season game unless they are up extremely comfortably. No team does this.

Define meaningful. We've rested or starters against our cupcakes. We are a relative cupcake for Kansas and they'll have two more games against real teams the following days.

What happened to Arie?

jay have you watched any of our games yet this season or are you box score warrior-ing?

Define meaningful. We've rested or starters against our cupcakes. We are a relative cupcake for Kansas and they'll have two more games against real teams the following days.

What happened to Arie?

Drugs, academics, generally being an idiot...Those would be my top three guesses. I can't remember the exact reasons. Probably the same things people thought he should have been let go here for.

Back