• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Muslim WFU Law Student Writes...

Who are yopu babbling at?

You get upset about neg-repping? I consider a neg rep out here as a badge of honor among such distinguished douches.

Hey, I just checked mine and i got minus 157...top that, your huffy-tuffyness.

no I don't get upset friend - I just find it funny that a guy with so much experience on the banks of the Thames and the Seine, and such big ideas about who should write op/ed pieces about American culture post 9-11 and all that goes to the trouble of negrepping someone twice in one thread without signing it. Seems kinda like a punk move, that's all. catty, like a chick. But hey, I'm 40 and still like South Park, so what do I know? I've never negrepped anyone that I can remember, but I would certainly sign it. Makes it more of a trophy for the poster getting negrepped, don't you think?

Last edited:
no I don't get upset friend - I just find it funny that a guy with so much experience on the banks of the Thames and the Seine, and such big ideas about who should write op/ed pieces about American culture post 9-11 and all that goes to the trouble of negrepping someone twice in one thread without signing it. Seems kinda like a punk move, that's all. catty, like a chick. But hey, I'm 40 and still like South Park, so what do I know? I've never negrepped anyone that I can remember, but I would certainly sign it. Makes it more of a trophy for the poster getting negrepped, don't you think?

It never could possibly occur to you that somebody else neg repped you... I believe you are baked.

Paranoid as a mofo-fo-sho.

It's perfectly fine that you consider the story a non-starter, that's your opinion and you're certainly welcome to it. If you don't care, you don't care, but none of your irrelevant comparisons to 9/11 victims give you any excuse to dismiss the authors perspective. Have an opinion, but stop using bullshit to defend your hard heartedness, because non of us are buying it. Your "tough guy", "rub some dirt on it" routine is a non-starter here.

oh my Lectro is really wearing me out with his weed jokes. Hey, I figured it was you because it seems like your style, but all my apologies, killa.

It's perfectly fine that you consider the story a non-starter, that's your opinion and you're certainly welcome to it. If you don't care, you don't care, but none of your irrelevant comparisons to 9/11 victims give you any excuse to dismiss the authors perspective. Have an opinion, but stop using bullshit to defend your hard heartedness, because non of us are buying it. Your "tough guy", "rub some dirt on it" routine is a non-starter here.

I have not compared anything to 9/11... I just don't find the authors tale very compelling. He probably goes out of his way to be "on guard" and I imagine that he misconstrues situations all the time. Take Henry Louis Gates as an example...he returns from a conference on 'profiling' and jumps straight to the conclusion that the police are 'profiling' him. He's constantly on edge and his mind interprets events in accordance to his preconcieved notions...its like a bad prayer. The Muslim guys I see every day of the week have had none of these experiences because they don't go out looking for it.

I have not compared anything to 9/11... I just don't find the authors tale very compelling. He probably goes out of his way to be "on guard" and I imagine that he misconstrues situations all the time. Take Henry Louis Gates as an example...he returns from a conference on 'profiling' and jumps straight to the conclusion that the police are 'profiling' him. He's constantly on edge and his mind interprets events in accordance to his preconcieved notions...its like a bad prayer. The Muslim guys I see every day of the week have had none of these experiences because they don't go out looking for it.

You're right Lectro, my comment about 9/11 was directed at jhmd, as he is the only one on here trying to compare the authors problems to the direct victims of 9/11.

You're right Lectro, my comment about 9/11 was directed at jhmd, as he is the only one on here trying to compare the authors problems to the direct victims of 9/11.

Pardon me if I consider the loss of innocent life more compelling than this guy's....uhm...."experience."

Back