• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Muslim WFU Law Student Writes...

...where all the children are above average...

Yep, I can hardly tell the difference between myself and Lisa Beamer. Her unarmed loved one was the victim of a 500 mph pile driver from 30,000 feet, and I once had someone think bad thoughts about me. Frankly, I don't know how I ever keep our suffering straight.

golly gee you are so tough and insightful about human suffering. man, pardon us for feeling anything after 9-11 except hate and anger towards the perpetrators. Oh my when will I stop whining and be a real man like jhmd??? no one can with any dignity 10 years after the crime state that they were victimized by the terrorists unless they are like Lisa Beamer. because, you know, these things happen in a vacuum and only the directly injured can say a word. thanks jhmd, you are so enlightening.

especially a young Muslim American. he can't possibly have been affected by this crime, and we need large, expansive minds like jhmd's to remind us of this fact.

Hey wait - American Jews like myself cannot possibly have anything to say about the Holocaust - you know - because we weren't in concentration camps.

man, this is all becoming so clear now. You're a genius!!

golly gee you are so tough and insightful about human suffering. man, pardon us for feeling anything after 9-11 except hate and anger towards the perpetrators. Oh my when will I stop whining and be a real man like jhmd??? no one can with any dignity 10 years after the crime state that they were victimized by the terrorists unless they are like Lisa Beamer. because, you know, these things happen in a vacuum and only the directly injured can say a word. thanks jhmd, you are so enlightening.

especially a young Muslim American. he can't possibly have been affected by this crime, and we need large, expansive minds like jhmd's to remind us of this fact.

That's right mr. enlightenment...we show nothing but "hate and anger"... why don't you get it that some of us feel this story is a 'non-starter' in a world of much greater issues? This guy is not the focus of our feelings one way or another. I am just so glad that there are some real honest to goodness humanitarians like yourself out there and truly appreciate the wide berth you give others to disagree with you. You are truly representative of the democratic ideal.

Last edited:
That's right mr. enlightenment...we show nothing but "hate and anger"... why don't you get it that some of us feel this story is a 'non-starter' in a world of much greater issues? This guy is not the focus of our feelings one way or another. I am just so glad that there are some real honest to goodness humaitarians like yourself out there and truly appreciate the wide berth you give others to disagree with you. You are truly representative of the democratic ideal.[/QUOTE]

Where no alleged victim goes unheralded.

Hey wait - American Jews like myself cannot possibly have anything to say about the Holocaust - you know - because we weren't in concentration camps.

I suggest taking out full page ads and complaining about what didn't happen to you.

Sounds like you need to grab your tokemaster and take a long bubbly huff and go back to laughing at the 'geniuses of south park.'

Good too see that education money well-spent.

got it fellas! keep on kicking ass and taking names!!

I'm starting to see the light - talking about the negative effects of a terrorist attack, a global war on terror, and its corollary impact on different American ethnic groups is a non-starter. Got it!!

Did y'all see that ? Lectro made a funny because my name is wakeandbake and I like weed.

Brilliant work there, Lectro. Brilliant!

got it fellas! keep on kicking ass and taking names!!

I'm starting to see the light - talking about the negative effects of a terrorist attack, a global war on terror, and its corollary impact on different American ethnic groups is a non-starter. Got it!!

Wipe your eyes young man...

You are going to make it through college and guess what, the day will come when south park does not hold such sway in your pantheon of ideals...in a word, you will get "older" and with it "wiser".

I'm keeping the light on for you.

Oh, and I've got $100 that says it was Lectro with the unsigned neg rep just now, calling me an asshat! More brilliant work.

What a fucking pussy.

Wipe your eyes young man...

You are going to make it through college and guess what, the day will come when south park does not hold such sway in your pantheon of ideals...in a word, you will get "older" and with it "wiser".

I'm keeping the light on for you.

I'm 40 and work my ass off

Last edited:
Bake, they'll never get it.

It's OK to discriminate againt ALL Muslims because of what a few did.

I wonder if it would OK in Lectro's and jhmd's world isf employers and other discriminated against Christians due to Eric Rudolph, Roder and Tim McVeigh.

I don't give a shit if they get it or not, I just like goading them into making even larger asses of themselves. They're like little kids.

Bake, they'll never get it.

It's OK to discriminate againt ALL Muslims because of what a few did.

I wonder if it would OK in Lectro's and jhmd's world isf employers and other discriminated against Christians due to Eric Rudolph, Roder and Tim McVeigh.

Once, just once, I keep hoping I will come to this board and you will give an honest reading to a dissenting viewpoint.

Oh well, maybe tomorrow. Hope springs eternal.

Oh, and I've got $100 that says it was Lectro with the unsigned neg rep just now, calling me an asshat! More brilliant work.

What a fucking pussy.

You're not an asshat. Perhaps an AssFascinator, but not an asshat.

Once, just once, I keep hoping I will come to this board and you will give an honest reading to a dissenting viewpoint.

Oh well, maybe tomorrow. Hope springs eternal.

Hope, in this case, may not spring eternal...now DOPE on the other hand...

But really, do we want rj to "change"? He's so charming and handles different opinions with such aplomb. Somehow he has extrapolated from an opinion that differs from his own that the owner of said opinion can only be a right wing christian nut.

So I guess it is a religious war, eh rj?

Hey he's back. Any more unsigned negrep for those with dissenting opinions internet tough guy?

twice on one thread doesn't seem like enough from such a hard-nosed, urbane poster

Last edited:
Hey he's back. Any more unsigned negrep for those with dissenting opinions internet tough guy?

twice on one thread doesn't seem like enough from such a hard-nosed, urbane poster

Who are you babbling at?

You get upset about neg-repping? I consider a neg rep out here as a badge of honor among such distinguished douches.

Hey, I just checked mine and i got minus 157...top that, your huffy-tuffyness.

Last edited:
Back